PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 04:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

unpocoloco is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Single thread with *LINKS* to ROMs

I've read pages and pages of threads with people asking "what's the best ROM" followed by "it depends, try them out, it only takes 10 minutes".

My problem is that FINDING these ROMs buried between all the other posts does not take 10 minutes!

I'd like to see a single thread with links to the various ROMs' developer pages. If so, link to that thread please? Otherwise this one will do! I'll kick off what I know in a moment (btw, I know I could change the link text, but I kind of like seeing the actual URL ).

If you want your ROM listed (or know of one that you'd like listed), just post with a link. I'll periodically update the master list and assimilate.

Since this is the CDMA forum, please be sure that the ROM you post is indeed for CDMA phones, so nobody ruins their phone and curses the good PPCGeeks name!

Last edited by unpocoloco; 07-25-2009 at 05:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:06 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: Single thread with *LINKS* to ROMs

Once this thread gets updated, you'll see that it has everything you're asking for and providing as well.

Old 07-19-2009, 06:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

setix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuff

dont forget mine
link in sig
Old 07-19-2009, 06:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Threadstarter

unpocoloco is becoming a great contributor

Trident - very nice! I actually have seen that thread before but I forgot about it. Keep up the good work.

In the meantime though if you don't mind I may continue to update this page with ROM developers (i.e. not versions), for my own handy reference.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch
Carrier: Cellcom

Minnesota is just getting started

EnergyROM is the best!
Old 07-20-2009, 12:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unpocoloco View Post
I've read pages and pages of threads with people asking "what's the best ROM" followed by "it depends, try them out, it only takes 10 minutes".

My problem is that FINDING these ROMs buried between all the other posts does not take 10 minutes!

I'd like to see a single thread with links to the various ROMs' developer pages. If so, link to that thread please? Otherwise this one will do! I'll kick off what I know in a moment (btw, I know I could change the link text, but I kind of like seeing the actual URL ).

Since this is the CDMA forum, please be sure that the ROM you post is indeed for CDMA phones, so nobody ruins their phone and curses the good PPCGeeks name!
Quote:
Originally Posted by unpocoloco View Post
This is good, I like this. Simple, plain, UNBIASED.

Guys, please dont turn this into a My ROM is the best thread. Lets just let this be a link that is easy to use and lets people find what they are looking for easily!

Thanks OP. This is the best thread of its type to date.

Donations always accepted but never expected!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:12 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Don't forget Calcu's ROMs
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 07-20-2009, 01:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

My ROM has two threads. Might want to link them both
Old 07-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Almost like the exact idea of the new posting rules for the upgrades section?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development