PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 12:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700

whoamyou is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Xv6700's contacts and phone won't open

Hi, So i recently just got my brother's Xv6700 and I tried deleting the contacts all at once, someone suggested that I should delete the pim vol file, I tried doing so and it would not delete, so i tried doing a pim backup, during the process it just stopped showing progress, it just stood there, i let it sit there for another 5 minutes and it still did not move, so i canceled the backup, and now when i try to open the phone or contact menus, nothing happens, it doesn't open. To add to that, when i try to sync the phone, it syncs and connects then disconnects and logs me in as Guest. Whats the problem here:[
Old 07-24-2009, 02:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Xv6700's contacts and phone won't open

May be time for a good hard reset really. Especially if you are taking over a phone from someone else.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache