PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

The Guy 34 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Color help

I was wondering if there was a way to change the softkey bar and the top windows bar color and font on just the tf3d? I have ui tweaker but it changes it for the whole phone. I want it to be black with green font on just the tf3d and green with white font in programs and the program list and what-not. I also want to make my slider clear. I have tried a few cabs but then you see the icon behind the big icon of the slider.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Changes.jpg (16.7 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-16-2009, 02:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: RazrHD 4.1.2
Carrier: O2 Deutschland

seco10 is keeping up the good workseco10 is keeping up the good work
Re: Color help

UITweaker is a useful helper, but you're right: it changes the color for the whole phone. I think there's no other way.
For the operator name you can try a little reg-edit:
HKEY_Local_Machine\System\State\Phone - "Current Operator Name"
but I know, it works not with all ROMs. Another way is to use personalizer 3.1 (search here in the forum) - it works good by me, but may be it causes any MMS-problems...
Hope I could help.
Ciao
SeCo
Old 07-24-2009, 02:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: MetroPCS

Mmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMmaureenn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Color help

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guy 34 View Post
I was wondering if there was a way to change the softkey bar and the top windows bar color and font on just the tf3d? I have ui tweaker but it changes it for the whole phone. I want it to be black with green font on just the tf3d and green with white font in programs and the program list and what-not. I also want to make my slider clear. I have tried a few cabs but then you see the icon behind the big icon of the slider.
I'm pretty positive that the top/bottom bars are windows specific... the tf3d is merely an interface imposed on windows. But you can change the tf3d font and not the windows font and vice versa.

As for the clear slider, I had the same problem... I tried a cab that didn't work, then I found a "Glass Icon" cab that I think did, but I didn't like the result and it didn't uninstall nicely. You have a couple of other options:

1. Remove all the "tray" icons (the ones you see all the time), then you'll only have the "hero" icon (the one that appears on the slider);

2. Remove all the "hero" icons and leave the tray icons.

3. Don't use a transparent slider.

I hope this helps, I know how it is to want your theme to be perfect. xoxo

BTW, I happen to have a green WMP skin... it's the original, but it's all green. I don't know how to make a cab yet, so I've attached a zip with the green files and one with the original files. Just unzip, copy them into your windows dir, and voila... if you don't like it, I've attached the original blue files, as well. Just copy them back into windows and overwrite the green files. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Glass icons.cab (65.0 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab InvisibleTrayIcons.cab (62.5 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab NoMoreHeroes.cab (218.8 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar GREENORIG.rar (243.3 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar ORIG.rar (244.0 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Mmaureenn; 07-24-2009 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Added WMP Files
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes