PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 02:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Nex-tech Wireless

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
"Clean" Nex-tech TP Stock ROM

I know this is the right forum to post this (as it is a ROM) but not sure if I should put it in an existing thread. If it belongs in one if a mod would so kindly move it for me I would appreciate it

Anyway, I am posting the TouchPro stock ROM for Nex-tech wireless, just in case there is actually someone else here that has that service, but also because I was told it was a "clean" ROM. Thanks to DCD at XDA and legend11 from ppcgeeks for their help with dumping and creating this ROM.

From what dcd tells me, this ROM has almost no modifications to it (i.e. "clean") and from my understanding this could be of use to the chefs out here. I may be able to get my hands on a Diamond from Nex-tech, (big maybe) and I will post that one as well if there is any interest.

Here is the link to the stock ROM - http://rapidshare.com/files/24897735...h_TP_Stock.rar

Also, if just the phone dump is helpful to anyone let me know and I can post a link to that as well.

Last edited by ChaosTheory; 06-26-2009 at 04:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Re: "Clean" Nex-tech TP Stock ROM

link is dead.
if you don't have a rapid premium acct,
send the file to me and I'll mirror it on my premium acct if you want
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
link is dead.
if you don't have a rapid premium acct,
send the file to me and I'll mirror it on my premium acct if you want
Thanks, I fixed it. Not sure, but don't you get credit for each download on RapidShare that you can apply toward a premium account? (I.E. if you host it and people download from you I don't get credit). If I am wrong, let me know, either way I appreciate the offer!
Old 06-26-2009, 05:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

redex777 is just getting started

There's a sticky with all of the other Stock ROMs for the other carriers here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741.

People with Nex-tech will probably find it more easily there. CokeMan's really good about giving credit to people.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Thanks, I fixed it. Not sure, but don't you get credit for each download on RapidShare that you can apply toward a premium account? (I.E. if you host it and people download from you I don't get credit). If I am wrong, let me know, either way I appreciate the offer!
haha, well if they download as a free user you get a rapidpoint.
but you need like 10,000 just to get a month of free premium user access.

Edit: i was just saying I would host it as most people just upload as a free user, and then it only has a maximum download of 10 times. In otherwords, didn't know you had your own rapid account.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redex777 View Post
There's a sticky with all of the other Stock ROMs for the other carriers here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741.

People with Nex-tech will probably find it more easily there. CokeMan's really good about giving credit to people.
Thanks, I will put a post in there as well. I know when I search I use search title only, and Nex-tech stock didn't come up with anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
haha, well if they download as a free user you get a rapidpoint.
but you need like 10,000 just to get a month of free premium user access.

Edit: i was just saying I would host it as most people just upload as a free user, and then it only has a maximum download of 10 times. In otherwords, didn't know you had your own rapid account.
Wow, I don't think there are even that many Nex-tech users Thanks again for the offer tho!

One question for those more knowledgeable than myself, the file I have is the complete RUU, anyone know how to extract just the nbh fil so I can have it stored on my SD card for an emergency backup?
Old 06-26-2009, 10:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Thanks, I will put a post in there as well. I know when I search I use search title only, and Nex-tech stock didn't come up with anything.

Wow, I don't think there are even that many Nex-tech users Thanks again for the offer tho!

One question for those more knowledgeable than myself, the file I have is the complete RUU, anyone know how to extract just the nbh fil so I can have it stored on my SD card for an emergency backup?
you should be able to extract it with winrar.
Old 06-27-2009, 03:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

hey chaostheory,
i'm glad to see you got the rom dumped like you wanted. good job man. now you can have fun like the rest of us and start flashing some custom roms. catch you later bro

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development