PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
scrambler's WM 6.5 Themes [UPDATE 9-3-09]

i had planned on releasing a ROM with all of my custom themes and let users of my rom have them for a short exclusivity period ( don't worry, i wasn't going to release a rom only because of themes - i had done a lot of edits/tweaking/skinning and had gotten a pretty lean, stable, and smooth rom), but then, oops, i got a pre. oh, and plus, my themes aren't really that great and there are tons of great roms out there already (but really, you should cook your own, slacker!), so i figured i would just share them. and plus, i don't know how much support i would have given for my rom anyway, which would have sucked for anyone who used my rom. TOO MUCH TALKING.

**edit: holy chihuahua, i didn't realize these screenshots would be so big. i should have realized, but still. anyway, i apologize in advance for these huge image files. when i'm not feeling lazy, i'll make them smaller. but the problem is, i'm lazy and i've already invested all this time in putting this together...**

my first theme
(posted here as well for convenience)

Attached Files
File Type: cab SmokedGlass.cab (125.1 KB, 283 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by scrambler7; 09-03-2009 at 04:09 PM. Reason: update
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: scrambler's WM 6.5 Themes

default wallpaper for all themes (unless otherwise noted):

my first original theme:
Black Glass

liked the menu buttons for Black Glass, so I used them for a shinier standard black theme:
Shiny Black

UPDATE: I updated my themes to get rid of the gray background. let me know if these work, since i had to make some changes to the tsk.

Last edited by scrambler7; 08-16-2009 at 01:54 AM. Reason: update
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

UPDATE - these cabs should work.

these themes do not seem to work when cab installed. i'm not sure why. i've asked many people why they don't work, but they would always angrily say, "please stop calling 911 for stupid reasons."

anyway, they worked when i cooked them into my rom, so if any beta testers out there want to give these themes a go, let me know and i can hook you up with a cab. install at your own risk as they may not work for you and will likely result in your menus/fonts/icons becoming much smaller and reverting to those ghastly 6.1 stylings we thought we had left behind. if that happens, just switch to a theme that is working and it should go back to normal. if that doesn't take, just keep switching themes until it does.

steel:

black steel:
Attached Files
File Type: cab scrambler7 BlackSteel2.cab (211.1 KB, 92 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab scrambler7 Steelv2.cab (270.6 KB, 79 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by scrambler7; 09-03-2009 at 04:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

--hold on, probably not going to put anything here besides this stupid post, but hey, i'm on a roll so why stop now--
Old 06-16-2009, 09:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Looks good! Thanks.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 06-16-2009, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
Looks good! Thanks.
no prob, i hope these work out for you.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

scrambler, i've been using your BlackGlass theme for the last week or so and last night decided to update my ROM to the latest sys. Seems like MS has done something strange that's turned anything that used to be white into a gray color. Have you run into this? Apparently this changed happened a couple sys versions back and so I assume that its the way it'll be going forward. Any chance you might update the themes?

Hit me with some THANKS!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercado79 View Post
scrambler, i've been using your BlackGlass theme for the last week or so and last night decided to update my ROM to the latest sys. Seems like MS has done something strange that's turned anything that used to be white into a gray color. Have you run into this? Apparently this changed happened a couple sys versions back and so I assume that its the way it'll be going forward. Any chance you might update the themes?
sorry, but i have a pre now so i don't really use my diamond anymore. can you perhaps post a screenshot so i can see what you're talking about?
Old 06-30-2009, 03:59 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i cant get that clock to work right it just shows the default one
Old 06-30-2009, 05:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

enzyme is just getting started

Was there a cab for the steel theme? Did I miss it?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes