PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 03:25 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Incoming Call Screen Missing Items!

I was testing out INESOFT PHONE and decided to UNINSTALL. All uninstalled FINE except now when a call comes in, instead of getting the small box with the answer, ignore, send SMS etc, I get a BIG box with just two options for IGNORE AND ANSWER. how do I get the regular screen back when a call comes in?

THanks...
Old 06-15-2009, 08:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Incoming Call Screen Missing Items!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
I was testing out INESOFT PHONE and decided to UNINSTALL. All uninstalled FINE except now when a call comes in, instead of getting the small box with the answer, ignore, send SMS etc, I get a BIG box with just two options for IGNORE AND ANSWER. how do I get the regular screen back when a call comes in?

THanks...
if u havent soft resetted after uninstall/mite wanna hard reset and restore from a previous backup file b4 u added inesoft
Old 06-15-2009, 08:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work

I did a restore from a backup and all is back except it has to resync my exchange server... BUT what would I do to restore the incoming call screen if I wanted to without doing so. Also, is this program a problem on the 800W??
Old 06-15-2009, 08:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
I did a restore from a backup and all is back except it has to resync my exchange server... BUT what would I do to restore the incoming call screen if I wanted to without doing so. Also, is this program a problem on the 800W??
-for ur exch server, set up the addy and stuff
-hard reset might be the only way to completely remove the problem, so u wud probably have to do so
-ive never used inesoft, but myb since u had a problem with it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w