PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 01:06 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need this ported to VGA ! PLEASE ~!!!!!! !!!!!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=38

its for Nitrogen

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=523505
Old 06-11-2009, 01:12 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Need this ported to VGA ! PLEASE ~!!!!!! !!!!!!

if you would search our site with the search it is ready for vga, ill get the link. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59478 there, all ported for you.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 06-11-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:22 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
if you would search our site with the search it is ready for vga, ill get the link. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59478 there, all ported for you.
You been a rant the last few days with the "search" thing. I know it is frustrating but i stay on ppcgeeks because people are helpful and kind unlike other forums. Be gentle man
Old 06-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Just a NooB
Threadstarter

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

thats funny i know the player is VGA ready ! i liked a SKIN that i want converted to VGA ! thx anyways
Old 06-12-2009, 06:56 AM
Just a NooB
Threadstarter

Old 06-13-2009, 10:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

I would rock that skin.....thread subscribed.

Quote:
Ahhhh fail

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"
Old 06-14-2009, 03:10 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

nice player and darren.wlsn1 your have an awesome avatar hhaha i love it.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Maybe I'll give it a go.
I'll be messing with this and a few other skinning stuff tonight/tomorrow.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:43 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
You been a rant the last few days with the "search" thing. I know it is frustrating but i stay on ppcgeeks because people are helpful and kind unlike other forums. Be gentle man
on a rant? your nutz, i said to search our site and even posted a link. rant? na, i help more people here than you ever will. i go so far out of my way to help people and treat them like tmz,coz and rainfreak treated me when i first got here. sorry op if you thought i was mean, i didnt know you wanted the skin. i missed that in the original post. ya, im the bad guy.. thanked over 2,000 times and im the bad guy.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
on a rant? your nutz, i said to search our site and even posted a link. rant? na, i help more people here than you ever will. i go so far out of my way to help people and treat them like tmz,coz and rainfreak treated me when i first got here. sorry op if you thought i was mean, i didnt know you wanted the skin. i missed that in the original post. ya, im the bad guy.. thanked over 2,000 times and im the bad guy.
ohhhhh, you are the bad guy!!! :P
jk man,
yeah, it wasn't in the OP.
so you were in the right.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes