PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 10:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59
(6-08-09)-THE LAST-Forgiven Series-Builds 21232 and 21728

Here is my "Forgiven Series " Titanium Rom
Build CE OS 5.2.21232 and 21728

Well this is my first attempt at cooking a rom. I have flashed alot of different roms since I have been here and finally after getting alot of inspiration from dodge-longhorn and rstoyguy and coolsac I thought what the h**l jump in. So here is what I am calling my "Heaven's Edition Rom's". I used Calkulins kitchen v1.7 and this is based on his build 21232.
I have to give alot of thanks to dodge-longhorn for his inspiration and all the help he has unselfishly given to myself and all of us here. Thanks to Calkulin for his build, kitchen and help and to all the other chefs and staff here that have helped all of us. THANK YOU!!

Remember you flash at your own risk.

I have loaded this rom and it seems stable so far. Have been using it for last several days.
Below is the download link:

Forgiven v3.1 Titanium and TF3D2

Forgiven v3.1 Titanium

Forgiven v3.2 Lite

Heaven's Gate #1

Heaven's Gate (Forgiven Series version 2 Titanium)

Changed to 16mb pagepool and added Bible Reader program thanks to rstoyguy for oem

Added some cab files below.

Apps List:
ATContacts 0.98--CHome Editor 1.6--ChomeConfig 1.1.0.5--TitaniumCustomizer--TitaniumWeather 4.1.5--Titanizer--WM 7 Titanium Project
Adobe PDF--Advance Configuration--Arcsoft MMS--Battery Monitor 1.30.0.0--Beejive IM--cleanRam 1.3.1--Clear Temp 1.03--DeviceLock 1.2
Diamond TF3D Config--Diamond Tweaks--Facebook--FdSoft Task Manager3.1--File Explorer Extension2.05--Flip-It--G-Alarm2.0.1--HTC Calc.
HTC Weather Master1.3--HTC Zip--JetCet Print5.2--Live Search 4.5 --MusicID--PHM Notepad--PHM Registry Editor--PIM Backup 2.8
Pocket RAR 3.8--psShutXP--QuickGPS 1.01--QuickMenu 2.8--S2U2 1.62--SensorLock 0.4.0--SmartLock 1.7c--Spb Screenshot 1.6
SSMaHo 0.0.4--TouchInCall Screen tweak--Touch Response 0.3.2--VNC Enterprise Viewer 4.2--Windows Live Messenger
WorldCard Mobile 1.0.2--aGPS Config 1.0--BT OnOff--Cyberion Voice Speed Dial--Enlarge Start Menu 1.2--GfxBoost 1.1--GPS Tool 1.2
hTorch Flashlight--JbedbJava--Large Title Bar--Long Press End Key--Menu Enhancement 1.0.1--Network Plugin 1.0.3--NoData
Notification Enhancement--nueDynamicClock 1.3--psShutXP for Power Button--Random Access--SetVolume--Tachi Comm Manager
Task Manager 2.1--Voice Command--Volume Control 1.6--Album 2.5--Audio Booster 2.2--Audio Manager 1.6--MP3 Trimmer 1.2
Voice Recorder 1.1--You Tube 1.6--FootPrints 1.0--Google Maps 3.0--Sprint Navigator 2.1.7--InCall Recorder
Olivetree Bible Reader

Known Bug: Removed Task Fascade and TF3D Manila.
This rom takes longer to load so be patient.

I included a cab for Spb3 below. (For anyone that wants to try it)
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"

Last edited by selders59; 06-08-2009 at 02:05 PM. Reason: update
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Re: Heaven's Gate Edition Rom's

Alright here are some cabs.. comm is a file for Titanium, there is a new sprint picture mail..and a cool looking task bar.

Last edited by dodge_longhorn; 05-31-2009 at 01:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

man you release it oh man downloading now buddy
Old 05-28-2009, 11:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to CuzinBucksBx

Reserve

Last edited by CuzinBucksBx; 05-31-2009 at 03:08 PM. Reason: removed rude comments
Old 05-29-2009, 01:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jwinvest is just getting started

Down loading now, will report how the download and install goes. If all goes well, I will test for a few days and report back on that also.

Thanks for the opportunity to download a christian rom & Theme

Do you know of any good bible software for the
PPC?

Justin
Old 05-29-2009, 01:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2-happy to see not crippled
Carrier: Verizon

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff

Will this rom cause users to commit suicide so they can ride on a UFO?
http://www.religioustolerance.org/dc_highe.htm

Or is this completely unrelated?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker

jtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

nah they wont end up riding on a UFO, but will end up at the door step of "Heaven Gate"
Old 05-29-2009, 02:26 AM
N00b

jwinvest is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwinvest View Post
Down loading now, will report how the download and install goes. If all goes well, I will test for a few days and report back on that also.

PPC?

Justin

you have two NBH files attached in your ruu why? there should only be one so i rewmoved the one labeled old. took a real long time to boot first time but finally booted. so far so good, do you have the cross today screen to go with this rom? It does not appear to be included. i will report back more feed back tomorrow.

Thanks,

Justin
Old 05-29-2009, 05:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzinBucksBx View Post
Okay...For some reason...When all cabs file is being uploaded...It just froze on me...Any reason why?
I haven't figured why it does that it did it to me and i did a soft reset and then it loaded. And trying to figure why it takes so long to load everything.
Old 05-29-2009, 06:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwinvest View Post

PPC?

Justin
Thanks for downloading. Let me know any problems and you will find it takes a while to load. All I can figure is cause I tried to "fill" this rom. If it hangs on loading do a "soft reset" and it should go again cause it did this to me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development