PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 09:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

stemo76 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
looking for 1.14 verizon rom

anybody have the 1.14 verizon rom for touch pro. Working with Verizon to get my sprint phone back on their network. The guy that is helping me would like it to have the released version but I can only find the pre-released leaked version.

thanks.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:24 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: looking for 1.14 verizon rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by stemo76 View Post
anybody have the 1.14 verizon rom for touch pro. Working with Verizon to get my sprint phone back on their network. The guy that is helping me would like it to have the released version but I can only find the pre-released leaked version.

thanks.
your not going to be able to find that unless verizon has released it themselves, which im almost positive hasn't happened yet
Just download this one and install it. Its the leaked version but it works fine.
Also you dont have to have stock rom to get your TP activated, but if they really want you to, just use the one HERE.
Also how the hell are you doing it, i thought verizon blocked this so you cant anymore?!
Old 05-19-2009, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

stemo76 is a n00b
Re: looking for 1.14 verizon rom

Thanks for the link. I did have that one already downloaded and installed. I followed the instructions on the verizon on sprint not working anymore thread. Called verizons 800 number went to PDA support and told them its alltel phone. Since Alltel and Verizon are merging they added my MEID number to the MDM database. I was able to activate the next day. But I was screwing around and activated another phone to test it out and then I couldn't reactivate my touch pro.

Called back to tech support and since they say it was previously on there they resubmitted to have the MEID added back. But tech support has caught on and now have a list of MEID numbers from sprint so they know my phone isn't alltel.

Tech support guy was cool and is working with me to see if he can't get it going for me. I told him the stock verizon rom was on it but he tells me that version number is old and that is not what the phones where released at.

I guess some people know how to pull the rom off the phones for other to use. This is how all the apps get plugged into these custom roms that are build.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development