PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 03:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

CoolSPonGE is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hello I'm new and need some assistance

I have a Sprint HTC Touch Diamond and I have been following some of the guides here to get my phone flashed to metropcs. I have successfully flashed (testing it with 611) , changed the mls code (000000) and just about ready to get the ESN activated(some lady in a noncorporate dealer said she'd do it through the software they have because they do that phone now). My question is, is there anything else I need to take into account before I go ahead? Also, will activating from metropcs put a phone number on it or do I have to configure that myself?
Old 05-16-2009, 08:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

lostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lostcausnjtown Send a message via Yahoo to lostcausnjtown
Re: Hello I'm new and need some assistance

Seems like everything is in order. When she "flashes" your phone she will be change the prl and allowing your ESN to be added to the network. Your number should be there as well. If not, it is easy to put in now that you have changed the msl. I forgot how to manually do it though. You may also want to check the thread about metro's internet and mms settings. You should be fine though.

You can dial *228 or something like that(I forget) to check and update your profile. It is option 2 in the menu I think. If that works after activation then you should be good to go.

Last edited by lostcausnjtown; 05-16-2009 at 08:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development