PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 02:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: omnia i910 Bgill55 Hybrid Rom!
Carrier: VZW

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bgill55
Bgill55's Rom M2D 0.1 Screen Shots!!!!

This is for verizon i910 users only!!!

First off this rom is based off Adrynalyne's 1.3 bug fix edition rom! I want to personal thank him for all his help with out him this rom wouldn't be possible!

a special thanks to frankfmoney for testing the rom!! And risking his wife to leave him!!!!

Removed from my Pointui rom.
Face Book
Pointui 2 home
Samsung Phonebook

Added in this release
M2D Lite
HTC Task Manager
M2DC
Rotation Service
ssmaho
Diamond qvga.tsk
Opal Commanager (working wifi toggle and data conection toggle)
PhonEx Contact Manager as default contact program (trial version) you have to "register" it
Omnia M2d Theme is default!

I made this rom for myself but i thought i would share it with you guys!!!

Memory specs
Storage Total
Free

I hope you enjoy this release

How to Flash (stolen from Adrynalyne who stole blazingwolf)

Use UMDL and click on the PDA button. Browse to the location where you placed the bin file and click on open. The file will load. Once it is loaded click on Detect. Now turn your device off by holding the power button until you see the shutdown gif. Once your device is shutdown plug it in to your pc. No turn your device back on by pressing and holding the power button. UMDL should detect your device and start loading the new ROM on to your device.

Screen Shots!

Here it is VVVVVV

http://www.4shared.com/file/10548828...2D_v01bin.html

If I Helped you in any way, a simple would be nice!

Visit Me Over at http://Omniarom.com And say Hello!

Last edited by bgill55; 05-16-2009 at 12:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff
Re: Bgill55's Rom M2D 0.1 Release

*reserved*
Old 05-16-2009, 11:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

frankfmoney is becoming a great contributor
Re: Bgill55's Rom M2D 0.1 Screen Shots!!!!

PhoneEx is a pretty f-ing nice addition.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankfmoney View Post
PhoneEx is a pretty f-ing nice addition.
yeah its way cool!!!!
Old 05-16-2009, 08:06 PM
.:DoWorkSon:.
Pocket PC: .:OD:.Incredible:.DroidX:.iPhone4:.ThunderBolt:.
Carrier: Verizon

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to GrandMasterB

Wow this looks really nice. THX!!!
Old 05-16-2009, 08:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMasterB View Post
Wow this looks really nice. THX!!!

No sweat let me now if you flash it or not!!
Old 05-16-2009, 09:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung i910

xPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I like that dialpad in PhoneEX. Is there a button to hide it leaving the call log on the screen?

It would be nice if Opal Commanager would also toggle (or control BAFToggle) the GPS Radio. All the radios in one place. Gonna have to check that.

Ted

Melancholia by Verizon SCH-i910
Adryn CF03 V2.0 8GB/16GB µSDHC
WM 6.5 Pro CE OS 5.2.23008 (23008.5.3.0)

Another Proud Member of FA. Time since last relapse: < One Day (at a Time).

If somebody helped you please click the button in the bottom right corner of their post.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPosTech View Post
I like that dialpad in PhoneEX. Is there a button to hide it leaving the call log on the screen?

It would be nice if Opal Commanager would also toggle (or control BAFToggle) the GPS Radio. All the radios in one place. Gonna have to check that.

Ted
What i did i went into the options for PhonEx , in the general settings i assigned the call button to bring up the call log. for the the Gps toggle that would be sweet to get done maybe on my to do list!! thats going to be alot of work!
Old 05-17-2009, 12:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung i910

xPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgill55 View Post
What i did i went into the options for PhonEx , in the general settings i assigned the call button to bring up the call log. for the the Gps toggle that would be sweet to get done maybe on my to do list!! thats going to be alot of work!
I thought normal operation of the call button was to fetch the call log overlaid with the dialpad. So a quick double press dials the last call like all other phones. On your screenshot I didn't see a "Hide Dialpad" soft button. Why I asked.

As far as the GPS toggle, it may be too much work for the return. I see no reason to ever turn it off unless you're trying to squeeze every lil bit of power out of the battery or possibly for testing. It doesn't use very much power at all.

I would like to see it enable GPS when it loads at startup. Then first toggle would be off, not on. Just minor bs wish list.

Ted
Old 05-17-2009, 12:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPosTech View Post
I thought normal operation of the call button was to fetch the call log overlaid with the dialpad. So a quick double press dials the last call like all other phones. On your screenshot I didn't see a "Hide Dialpad" soft button. Why I asked.

As far as the GPS toggle, it may be too much work for the return. I see no reason to ever turn it off unless you're trying to squeeze every lil bit of power out of the battery or possibly for testing. It doesn't use very much power at all.

I would like to see it enable GPS when it loads at startup. Then first toggle would be off, not on. Just minor bs wish list.

Ted
ok sorry i guess i misunderstood you. if you just hit the all calls button that will hide the dialpad and show your call log. as for the gps thing i dont think im going to dive into that M2D isnt getting much love. the Pointui has over 60 downloads which is pretty cool for me. People have been asking me for a stock Rom with no UI installed. I just cooked a nice one with tons of memory and some apps that i use everyday! im uploading as we speak for you guys to check out!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development