PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 09:21 AM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Real VGA and SPB Mobile Shell 3

Does anyone know if there is a compatibilty issue with running Real VGA and Mobile Shell? I can install and run Real VGA fine after a hard reset. But I cannot get Mobile Shell to work using 96dpi. The MB Shell menus are not visible and my home screens are really messed up. Seems to work just fine in 128dpi.

Old 05-14-2009, 10:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Real VGA and SPB Mobile Shell 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
Does anyone know if there is a compatibilty issue with running Real VGA and Mobile Shell? I can install and run Real VGA fine after a hard reset. But I cannot get Mobile Shell to work using 96dpi. The MB Shell menus are not visible and my home screens are really messed up. Seems to work just fine in 128dpi.
i tried this a few months ago, couldnt get touchflo to launch. after research, i found that with an older version of mobil shell, realvga could work
when i tried it, i lost my dial lookup on today screen among sum other minor stuff, but that right there killed the deal for me
but hopefully sum1 could point us in the right direction to getting this thing working properly

Last edited by skeegcpp; 05-14-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

JCSands is becoming a great contributor
Re: Real VGA and SPB Mobile Shell 3

SPB has said on their forums they don't plan to support RealVGA. I think you're going to have to choose, or go back to MS 2.1, which I read somewhere on those forums had some patch to make it work well with RealVGA.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w