PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 01:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: sprint

piratedninja is keeping up the good workpiratedninja is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to piratedninja
Free apache stuff

I saw a similar thread over in the touch pro forum and thought I would also give back to the community.
I got rid of my apache over a year ago and kept the batteries, cradle, case

I want to give these away for free to anyone who needs it and is willing to pay for shipping (or at least part of the shipping)

i have:
1X Seidio 3200mAh extended battery, with cover (cover is has a broken tab but still works pretty good)
1X regular 1350mAh battery
1X (Seidio?) black plastic hard case, its actually 2 separate pieces that snap on the front and back. the back part is for an extended battery and has a raised portion.
1X cradle

here is a link to the case and the battery:
http://www.seidioonline.com/product-...yp6700x-bk.htm
http://www.seidioonline.com/product-...6700c02-sl.htm

i got all of these items when i bought the apache (new) off ebay a long time ago.

I don't have the apache anymore and have no use for it. I'm also in the process of moving and would like to get rid of as much stuff as possible.
if nobody wants anything it'll go up on ebay in a few days.

PM me if you want anything.
o and I'm also getting rid of my htc titan stuff too and will do a seperate post on that in the titan forum.

i'm not trying to make any profit here, just want to give away stuff i will never have use for again. all i ask for is that you pay full or partial shipping so it doesn't cost me too much to ship it.

---EDIT---
If possible I would like to ship everything within the United States. The reason for this is because international shipping is very expensive and time consuming on my part. there is also a greater risk of the items being lost during shipment, or being taken by customs.
if nobody here in the US wants the items, I will ship internationally but cannot guarantee the items will get to their destination.

Last edited by piratedninja; 05-13-2009 at 03:49 PM. Reason: forgot to add that i would like to ship within the US.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

piratedninja is keeping up the good workpiratedninja is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to piratedninja
Re: Free apache stuff

as of right now everything except the cradle is gone
if anyone wants it, send me a PM

and for those of you who PMed me before, check your PMs
Old 05-14-2009, 12:09 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Free apache stuff

Since most of these goodies have been gobbled up...I'm gonna close this one down.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache