PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 08:02 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PDAJ's Clean WM6.5 Titan ROM

Hey guys, here is my clean WM6.5 ROM for the Titan. I used build 21501, it is very snappy and pretty nice and stable. Thanks to the PPCKitchen team.

Apps included:
Solitaire and Bubblebreaker
.NetCF 2.0
Ms PacMan
Windows Live Mobile
Adobe Flash Player
Adobe PDF
Arcsoft MMS 5
BAF GPS Toggle v1.9
Chess
ClearStorage
Cyberon Voice Commander
Cyberon Voice Speed Dial
GB-SOFT Tweak
HTC Smartdialing
HTC Streaming Media Player
Bluetooth FTP Explorer
nueKernel
nueLED
nueThreadedSMSControl
NoData
Microsoft Office
OneNote
PHM RegEdit
Pocket RAR
Total Commander
Live Search

How to flash:
1. Unlock with Olipro 2.4 or nueSPL 2.47 if you haven't already.
2. Flash a GPS enabled radio, you can flash Radio 3.35 from an installer over USB. If you already have a
3.xx radio you don't need to do this.
3. Now put the phone in bootloader, Hold down Power + Camera + Stylus in the reset hole.
4. Plug the phone in to your computer via USB, don't use a cradle or hub.
5. Run the excutable in the ROM folder and follow directions.
6. Hard Reset after finished flashing.

Finally here's the links. Download the ROM for your carrier, if your carrier is not listed use any one of your choice, the customizations will not run so you don't have to worry
about carrier settings being overiden, you will just need to set up MMS settings for you carrier.

Alltel
CricKet
Sprint
Verizon

Do NOT P.M. me for help flashing, everything needed has been posted in the forums before. Search or use Google, as chances are someone has ran into the same issue as
you before.

Enjoy the ROM

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.

Last edited by PDAPhoneJunkie; 12-20-2009 at 01:55 AM. Reason: fixed the Verizon link
This post has been thanked 23 times.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:09 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: PDAJ's Clean WM6.5 Titan ROM

I love having two phones.
Will download and deffinitly try it out in a couple of days.

Can I PM you on how to flash?? lol J/k

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
Not to fill this up with spam, but that was too funny. Thanks for the laugh!
Old 05-11-2009, 08:47 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Threadstarter

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
I love having two phones.
Will download and deffinitly try it out in a couple of days.

Lol. Let me know how you like it. I am not liking 6.5 right now since WA3 doesn't work with it yet. Chris is going to implement a fix, then I will probably love it.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6900

meest is a n00b

\PDAJ Clean WM6.5 Titan Alltel.zip: CRC failed in PDAJ's Clean WM6.5 Titan Alltel\RUU_signed.nbh. The file is corrupt

Thats the error I'm getting when unzipping the Alltel Rom package FYI. Tried downloading twice and still getting it. Using WinRAR.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:42 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Threadstarter

Ahh. Okay let me re-upload it. That was the last zip I uploaded, and I have noticed sometimes the uploader will not complete the last file I select. Sorry bout that.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:11 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Threadstarter

Alright Alltel link has been fixed. Please let me know if it works.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6900

meest is a n00b

Unziped great! Flashed right now. Works great! Thanks much! Thanking original post!
Old 05-12-2009, 03:23 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by meest View Post
Unziped great! Flashed right now. Works great! Thanks much! Thanking original post!
Wonderful. I will make some more soon. I'm no expert chef like Juicy and MightyRom, but I can cook for the little guys who don't feel real comfortable using the kitchen and would rather just flash a clean pre-made ROM. Anyways hope you enjoy and let me know how you like it. I can't use it yet because WA3 doesn't work and that is like a must for me. I do like the improved features though.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
Wonderful. I will make some more soon. I'm no expert chef like Juicy and MightyRom, but I can cook for the little guys who don't feel real comfortable using the kitchen and would rather just flash a clean pre-made ROM. Anyways hope you enjoy and let me know how you like it. I can't use it yet because WA3 doesn't work and that is like a must for me. I do like the improved features though.
Thanks for helping keep the Titan community alive! I'm very excited that we still have a few people willing to cook ROMs for our phones, and yours look excellent. I can't wait to see what the next versions look like.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development