PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 07:42 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
You want your own rom? Requests taken

Want your own custom rom but don't want to cook it?

Instead of cooking one main stream rom, I figured I would cook to order. Just name what you want in it, what you don't, and I will cook it up for you.

I don't know how this is going to work out, if there is demand, but hey, its worth a shot.

ALL NEW REQUESTS ON HOLD. I need to get caught up with the current requests.

Last edited by Jmz; 04-29-2009 at 07:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

thorracing1 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to thorracing1
Re: You want your own rom? Requests taken

i want a fast rom? could you help out i want the basic stuff no junk thanks
Old 04-25-2009, 07:52 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorracing1 View Post
i want a fast rom? could you help out i want the basic stuff no junk thanks
I need more details. What do you want stripped out? What do you want left in? Do you want manila? Do you want 6.5?
Old 04-25-2009, 08:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

good thread choice
alright I'll give it a shot

I like wm 6.1 and wm 6.5 but a vzw touch pro even me cooking rooms seems not the easiest thing in the world due to memory constraints

so an ideal rom for vzw customers like me

can run either wm 6.1 or wm 6.5 (whichever has the most speed)

minimum 9 mb pagepool max 12 mb pagepool

has rhodium menu notification and rhodium menu
includes htc touch pro 2 v1d manila

includes most recent
-audio booster
-google maps
-htc framework
-media toolkit
-htc calculator
-htc rhodium keyboard (or comparable keyboard if the keyboard takes less ram like rozenthal's keyboard)
-updated htcmessage
-updated htc settings
-

registry tweaks
-rapid charge, battery tweaks, no message sent notification, 4 row menu system (not on manila in windows program menu - either in wm 6.5 or 6.1)

dialer I have no preference, but being that its vzw touch pro, as long as it has ## codes and has a low memory footprint thats perfectly fine

Whatever you can pop up with. I actually liked using the taichi sys in the test rom I made, so the rom can be wm 6.1 or 6.5, I guess I have a slight preference to wm 6.5 but it is dependent on memory. If you find that you can make a better lightweight rom on a wm 6.1 sys that's fine as well.

Thanks a lot
Old 04-25-2009, 09:38 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
good thread choice
alright I'll give it a shot

I like wm 6.1 and wm 6.5 but a vzw touch pro even me cooking rooms seems not the easiest thing in the world due to memory constraints

so an ideal rom for vzw customers like me

can run either wm 6.1 or wm 6.5 (whichever has the most speed)

minimum 9 mb pagepool max 12 mb pagepool

has rhodium menu notification and rhodium menu
includes htc touch pro 2 v1d manila

includes most recent
-audio booster
-google maps
-htc framework
-media toolkit
-htc calculator
-htc rhodium keyboard (or comparable keyboard if the keyboard takes less ram like rozenthal's keyboard)
-updated htcmessage
-updated htc settings
-

registry tweaks
-rapid charge, battery tweaks, no message sent notification, 4 row menu system (not on manila in windows program menu - either in wm 6.5 or 6.1)

dialer I have no preference, but being that its vzw touch pro, as long as it has ## codes and has a low memory footprint thats perfectly fine

Whatever you can pop up with. I actually liked using the taichi sys in the test rom I made, so the rom can be wm 6.1 or 6.5, I guess I have a slight preference to wm 6.5 but it is dependent on memory. If you find that you can make a better lightweight rom on a wm 6.1 sys that's fine as well.

Thanks a lot
I will work on it. You want stock Manila theme? I haven't cooked for Verizon so I will give it a go. Because I can't test, I might need a shot or two to get it to boot.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

tflo 3d 2 manila and this theme

Old 04-25-2009, 09:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

fitlawns is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to fitlawns

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post

Instead of cooking one main stream rom, I figured I would cook to order. Just name what you want in it, what you don't, and I will cook it up for you.

I don't know how this is going to work out, if there is demand, but hey, its worth a shot.
Jmz, I have made a 6.1 with xboxmods hd theme on ssk simple with 21042, its loaded however it has no landscape manila support. I actually really like it and its super fast on 24mb pp on my sprint, as much as possible I woould really like to fix this myself but i need some guidence?
Old 04-25-2009, 09:56 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlawns View Post
Jmz, I have made a 6.1 with xboxmods hd theme on ssk simple with 21042, its loaded however it has no landscape manila support. I actually really like it and its super fast on 24mb pp on my sprint, as much as possible I woould really like to fix this myself but i need some guidence?
Are you talking about the HD Manila? If I remember correctly it didn't support landscape in its current state. There was a fix somewhere else on XDA for landscape. Just read through the thread, it should be in there somewhere.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:57 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

What a nice gesture...
Old 04-25-2009, 09:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

fitlawns is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to fitlawns

Quote:
Are you talking about the HD Manila? If I remember correctly it didn't support landscape in its current state. There was a fix somewhere else on XDA for landscape. Just read through the thread, it should be in there somewhere.
ok thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development