PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 02:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Iusacell

RatonCrispiN is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
how put Stock EPST settings???

hi, i need put my phone to stock in the epst settings, ##778# and ##DATA settings, i flash with the Sprint_Shipped, Sprint_Shipped_OLD and the new stock diamond rom from the htc site, but these roms dont recover the stock epst settings, how can i reset my settings to stock default?
Old 04-13-2009, 03:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: how put Stock EPST settings???

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatonCrispiN View Post
hi, i need put my phone to stock in the epst settings, ##778# and ##DATA settings, i flash with the Sprint_Shipped, Sprint_Shipped_OLD and the new stock diamond rom from the htc site, but these roms dont recover the stock epst settings, how can i reset my settings to stock default?
try to Update Profile. It should be in Start>Settings>System tab. It may take a couple attempts but if you are the shipped rom, it will work.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:44 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

RatonCrispiN is a n00b

dont work, always error:1012. my sprint diamond is working now in another carrier, but i need put the sprint stock settings to reconfigure the settings..
Old 04-13-2009, 06:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

bmxracr96 is just getting started

I had the error 67 data error yesterday. had to do a ##786# reset to get it to work. we tried everything else and data would not work. after doing the reset, it will hard reset(loosing all your data, so backup) and it will reset your phone numbers and deactivate your phone. but you will need your MSID(phone number), and your MDN# which was similar to my phone number but dont know what it is.

Try this at your own risk. Sprint couldnt fix it, found the info on google and sprint said go for it and try it. they were going to replace it anyway. he helped me enter my MSID. and MDN and it worked like a charm. So he learned from me..
Old 04-13-2009, 06:41 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

RatonCrispiN is a n00b

##786# reset all settings, just i wanted, many thanks for the info

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development