PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
(APP ReQ) Touch Count for PPC's

ok so i was talking to a friend of mine and hes just now getting into making programs for the Iphone since hes a Iphone addict, he asked me what i think would be a simple first app to make, and after a while of thinking i thought up an idea to have a program that will count all the Taps and Slides you do daily.

What do you guys think ? is it somthing anyone here would be interested in? i know it would be pretty pointless but i thought it would be cool to see exactly how many time you touch that screen a day. any Developers interested in entertaining this idea?

i know ima dork lol.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nannay12 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to nannay12
Re: (APP ReQ) Touch Count for PPC's

i would at least consider downloading it lol
Old 04-12-2009, 12:06 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

this would be a really cool app to have!
im curious already as to how many time i actually touch the screen!
Old 05-13-2009, 01:20 AM
Threadstarter

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

hmmmm... i wish i could make stuff lol. ide so make this my first project but i dont even know where to begin with it. if anyone could help me ide love to do this for you guys. i know its a pointless program but i think it would be kinda interesting. any thoughts?
Old 05-17-2009, 06:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: verizon

infamousj012 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to infamousj012

whats he writing in? I took a TINY bit of c++ and I was like eff this lol. I would personally include it into a ROM if it didnt take a lot of memory, its a cool sounding tool to show you exactly how much time you waste texting :P any other programs he makes id be happy to test if he does ppc format too. :]
+samsung continium (verizon)
+samsung facinate (verizon)
Old 01-09-2010, 12:47 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonZ*BabysH View Post
ok so i was talking to a friend of mine and hes just now getting into making programs for the Iphone since hes a Iphone addict, he asked me what i think would be a simple first app to make, and after a while of thinking i thought up an idea to have a program that will count all the Taps and Slides you do daily.

What do you guys think ? is it somthing anyone here would be interested in? i know it would be pretty pointless but i thought it would be cool to see exactly how many time you touch that screen a day. any Developers interested in entertaining this idea?

i know ima dork lol.
Hey man, I pitched your idea HERE and it seems to have gone over well as I did get a thanks for posting it... Let's hope we see it sometime.

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-22-2010, 08:48 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
Hey man, I pitched your idea HERE and it seems to have gone over well as I did get a thanks for posting it... Let's hope we see it sometime.

dwizzy130

Thats whats up bro. i think this, even as pointless as it would be would be used alot out of curiosity. i hope they do decide to make it, and for android too lol cuz i switched
Old 01-28-2010, 12:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium
Carrier: Movistar

ronron6665 is just getting started
Thumbs down Re: (APP ReQ) Touch Count for PPC's

sorry nothing i would use but others might...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development