PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Cricket

alfredo-x is keeping up the good workalfredo-x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stuck with Olipro 1.2, can i upgrade to no2chem 2.47 from bootloader?

so far, flashing directly from my flash card has worked wonders, and it's much faster, but my phone got stuck on olipro 1.2 bootloader and i can't find any old roms to flash to it...

can i just upgrade it to no2chem's 2.47 directly from there??

becuz i have been searching but all method's for using no2chem's program, require me to have activesync connection with phone...
which i obvisouly can't since i am at the bootloader screen, there's no ROM in it.

Last edited by alfredo-x; 04-02-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:54 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Stuck with Olipro 1.2, can i upgrade to no2chem 2.47 from bootloader?

Just install the rom from here. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21161

You are already have old bootloader. Then after you get the rom up install 2.47 and a new radio and rom.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

thxs for your advice, but the stock ROM doesn't work...

it had to be one of the custom unlocked ROMS

just so everyone knows, the way i fixed it was i had to use one of dcd's rom, that was also compatible with new radio, it was dcd's 2.3.0 rom, and that was compatible with both olipro 1.2 and radio 3.7.75

after that i had to use relocker, then installed the stock verizon rom, and then installed no2chem's 2.47, and i'm using ryan's 1.1 heavy cricket rom...

a word of warning... you guys said downgrading the radio is the last thing i should do(you know going from a GPS radio to a non-gps radio)... well that "stock rom" you have there downgraded my radio, even though it said it wouldn't, i almost had a heart attack when i saw a different radio version booting up on my stock verizon rom >_<!!!
Old 04-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Mr. Chevy

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Yes that old stock rom has a old non gps radio. I think everyone knew that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

no but i read in that thread that "this has had it's ROM radio stripped, it won't downgrade your radio"

that's why i said that... if that's so, where can i get a verizon stock ROM that has no RADIO?

*trick* i found out if you leave your phone plugged into your PC usb when you have a ROM that hangs at the loading screen due to an incompatible radio, it will actually boot up all the way, but it might turn off sometimes. but it seems to give it more stability just enough time to flash another bootloader or something **
Old 04-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Mr. Chevy

Are you still stuck? Because if you are please tell me exactly the state you are in and I can help. Versions of rom, radio, and bootloader. All verizon roms that I know of have the radio included.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development