PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 03:18 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
free mp3s direct dl

this is a site ive been using a long time and posted the link the other day and seems people like it so im starting a thread on it for more to get the link. some mp3s have album art also. just enter artist name or song title in search and dl to sd or main. http://www.mp3raid.com/search/mobile/
This post has been thanked 15 times.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

rn4emp is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rn4emp
Re: free mp3s direct dl

How do you download the files. I tried. It downloads it but it comes up as a window file. Not an mp3 file.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:39 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

click where it says click to play and the song name towards the bottom of the screen underneath the player

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 04-03-2009, 01:37 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
click where it says click to play and the song name towards the bottom of the screen underneath the player
i forgot that part because i never had a problem with the dl part, thanks for helping him. it is a cool free site.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:40 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Thats whats up Darren, thanks. i was lurkin for the ealier part of the week cuz i was workin on my little project car, but im back to my great googly moogly skills. lol. Good mornin
Old 04-03-2009, 01:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thanks...bout to bookmark this right now,i hope it has a nice collection

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 04-03-2009, 01:54 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
thanks...bout to bookmark this right now,i hope it has a nice collection
ive dled devo from the site so im pretty sure they got a large selection. lol i havent had anything i searched not comeup. once in awhile a song will be not the full song but theres atleast 3 of each song title. thats not the sites problem, just the guy that uploaded the mp3. p.s, hi moony
Old 04-03-2009, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

rn4emp is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to rn4emp

Thanks I found the file. Somehow I can't download it straight to my storage card. But I found it in the windows opera9 tmpdownload file. I just moved it over to the storage card. Also it is downloaded as a wma. Just a heads up on people that can't donload straight to the storage card. Thanks fellas
Old 04-03-2009, 02:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff

thanks man, works great.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:33 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

if you use ie it dls to sd card, i never used opera on the site. i also just started a thread on a cool missed call app. to prank your buddies with, works sweet. post results in the thread if you dl it. heres the link for the cab also. http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2009/02/...ows-phone.html
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development