PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 08:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

Mike92RS is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Xv 6700

Hello all i am new to the site, i do not know if this is correct to post. i have just purchased a XV6700 and would like to upgrade it to WM6, i downloaded the verizon rom, and follow the directions that it says to do, with active sync, when i click upgrade it comes back with some info then when i click install and the phone automatically goes into bootload active sync quits working then i get error 201. any help would be appreciated.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV-6700 (Verizon HTC Apache)
Carrier: Only PPCGEEKS.com; I don't even pay monthly anymore.

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser
Re: Xv 6700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike92RS View Post
Hello all i am new to the site, i do not know if this is correct to post. i have just purchased a XV6700 and would like to upgrade it to WM6, i downloaded the verizon rom, and follow the directions that it says to do, with active sync, when i click upgrade it comes back with some info then when i click install and the phone automatically goes into bootload active sync quits working then i get error 201. any help would be appreciated.
Did you put your phone in Bloader, then plug-in to computer?
by clicking below:

Thanks,
Andrew,
Old 03-18-2009, 03:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6700
Threadstarter

Mike92RS is a n00b

yes i did and active snyc quits working and then i get a error that it can not comunicate, my boot loader version is 2.05
Old 03-18-2009, 09:51 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Your bootloader is much too new. I wish people would read, I posted in that thread telling that bootloader v2.05 won't work. You are lucky, that ROM is old and buggy, was the first Apache WM6 ROM in history, we are now on WM6.1, and WM6.5 might come. If you want, use my WM6.1 ROM, locate here. Since you're new to the site, you probably got scared of all the threads and stickies, but PLEASE use the search feature, all of your questions were answered. However feel free to contaxct me for help.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
Since you're new to the site, you probably got scared of all the threads and stickies, but PLEASE use the search feature, all of your questions were answered. However feel free to contaxct me for help.
Either you have been possessed by aliens or youre happy an extremely good day or the OP is a hot female. I cant recall seeing you so cheery?!?!

By all means OP, take him up on his offer while it still is extended to you.

Old 03-19-2009, 03:25 PM
My ROMS On My Site

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
Either you have been possessed by aliens or youre happy an extremely good day or the OP is a hot female. I cant recall seeing you so cheery?!?!

By all means OP, take him up on his offer while it still is extended to you.

Hahaha. I don't think someone named "Mike" is a "hot female". You're as bad as jabu sometimes...
Old 03-20-2009, 06:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Hahaha. I don't think someone named "Mike" is a "hot female". You're as bad as jabu sometimes...
At least Jabu has calmed down a bit. He was quite raw and uncut when he joined.

Old 03-20-2009, 05:15 PM
My ROMS On My Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
At least Jabu has calmed down a bit. He was quite raw and uncut when he joined.

He was for a long time. Lol. He;s a young kid with a lot of time on his hands to write comedy in the forums.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 2 Touch Pro 2, Apache (still working great)
Carrier: ALL SERO, ALL THE TIME with android

EJFudd is a n00b

Quote:
. Since you're new to the site, you probably got scared of all the threads and stickies, but PLEASE use the search feature, all of your questions were answered. However feel free to contaxct me for help.
WOW, the moment of zen has arrived! Okay all at once. HHHMMMMMMMM
Old 03-23-2009, 08:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV-6700 (Verizon HTC Apache)
Carrier: Only PPCGEEKS.com; I don't even pay monthly anymore.

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser

Wow... This thread got out of control and off topic FAST!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development