PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 08:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

amcare5 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
.exe files

I'm getting a error message when loading .exe files. It tells me I need a newer version of Microsoft .NET Compact framework. What does this mean and where can I get it?
Old 03-11-2009, 07:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: .exe files

.EXE files are loaded from the PC and .CAB files are loaded from the PPC. What does it mean that you need Microsoft
.NET Compact framework to do this? Well thats self-explainatory. You need that file from MS to do what you are trying to do.

As for the "Microsoft .NET Compact framework" and where to get it, did you try to google just that? Not trying to be mean but if you dont know how to use Google and search for something as simple as that then you need to hand over your PPC. =D>

Ah. But alas, youre a .

Try this link HERE
Old 03-11-2009, 12:09 PM
ONE GIANT LEAP 4 MANKIND
Pocket PC: VERIZON DROID 1.2GHz BB.8

bbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
Not trying to be mean but if you dont know how to use Google and search for something as simple as that then you need to hand over your PPC. =D>

Ah. But alas, youre a .
i like that........ do you mind if i use it every time? j/k
Old 03-11-2009, 01:16 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

amcare5 is a n00b

Yes, I did google it, but was unsure if it was the right program I needed.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:02 PM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Thats ok, it will take you a while to learn everything if you are new.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:33 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

amcare5 is a n00b

Thanks, you are right still trying to learn my phone.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:33 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcare5 View Post
Thanks, you are right still trying to learn my phone.
Youre welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsandkm View Post
i like that........ do you mind if i use it every time? j/k
Feel free to do so. Its not copyrighted or patented.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development