PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 08:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 800w

mrjasonl is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Turning off camera shutter shound?

I recently upgraded from the 700 to the 800w. On my old phone you could disable the cameras shutter sound. I cant seem to find it on the 800w and it is not in the book. Has anyone found a way to do this other than switching it to vibe every time you take a pic?
Thank you in advance!
Old 03-01-2009, 02:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Turning off camera shutter shound?

1st, Bienvenidos, my friend. PPCgeeks is a great place to learn how to screw up ur phone and and void the.......wait, wrong script. my bad.
(take two!!)
1st, welcome to the site. This is the best or one of the best places to learn, laugh, and share information pertaining to PPC's.
to answer your question, before u ask any question, go here and type in key words to find what you're looking for. in this example type in "camera shutter off 800w". third thread down, a link to here will be provided. the search button, accompanied with google are your friends
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:13 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
1st, Bienvenidos, my friend. PPCgeeks is a great place to learn how to screw up ur phone and and void the.......wait, wrong script. my bad.
(take two!!)
1st, welcome to the site. This is the best or one of the best places to learn, laugh, and share information pertaining to PPC's.
to answer your question, before u ask any question, go here and type in key words to find what you're looking for. in this example type in "camera shutter off 800w". third thread down, a link to here will be provided. the search button, accompanied with google are your friends

Good explanation of searching! I am trying to do the same thing when helping the newbies!
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:19 AM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP

skeeg, its a good thing you found this thread before I did. I've been less and less patient with noobs lately. Must be the stress from work...
Thanks for taking care of him in a kind manner.
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:25 AM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Thanks skeegcpp, thats what we are here for, helping eachother out...

Old 03-02-2009, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I thanked u all:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Good explanation of searching! I am trying to do the same thing when helping the newbies!
yea..i try to help, by shedding some light, but at the same time, if i have to LMGTFY for sum1, i most definey will!!!! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
skeeg, its a good thing you found this thread before I did. I've been less and less patient with noobs lately. Must be the stress from work...
Thanks for taking care of him in a kind manner.
if i wasnt new before, then i would have no patience, but we all were new at some time, but i do understand how ya feel. seek and ye shall find. ask before seeking and ye mite get blasted on!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVIERBOND69 View Post
Thanks skeegcpp, thats what we are here for, helping eachother out...
the Militia wouldnt be what it is, without that code, right there

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w