PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 12:36 PM
RZO
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

RZO is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Different background for each tab???

Dont flame me i looked thru this froum for 2 days and all i could find was same wallpaper on all tabs. My question is " is it possible to have a diffrent pic for each tab on tf3d?" Dont flame i noticed people have been getting e-Gangsta on this site lately toward people asking questions.....If you dont have an answer to my question keep it moving, if you do please post it
Old 02-26-2009, 12:46 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: Different background for each tab???

Quote:
Originally Posted by RZO View Post
Dont flame me i looked thru this froum for 2 days and all i could find was same wallpaper on all tabs. My question is " is it possible to have a diffrent pic for each tab on tf3d?" Dont flame i noticed people have been getting e-Gangsta on this site lately toward people asking questions.....If you dont have an answer to my question keep it moving, if you do please post it
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59104

i asked this question too in this thread noone aswered me but im sure a cook or one of the guys is probly working on it. Hopfully soon cuz i think it would be cool to have like a panoramic pic of somthing and it be stretched across all of them and as you slide threough each tab they connect, its alot more fluid imho just like android backround. hope this helps.

Edit: the title of that thread is change wallpaper of on tab not home, but if someone figures out how to change one beside the home tab its a domino effect cuz theyll all be change they same way.

Last edited by MoonZ*BabysH; 02-26-2009 at 12:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:00 PM
RZO
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

RZO is a n00b

Thanks moon....i checked out that thread and thats what got me thinking about diff pic for each tab. Thanks
Old 02-26-2009, 01:16 PM

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RZO View Post
Thanks moon....i checked out that thread and thats what got me thinking about diff pic for each tab. Thanks
no problem i hope they come out with this soon i would love this.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

haha LMAO E-Gangster....whooop whoooop lol sorry off topic but thats hilarious....

on a serched but to no avail.... (

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
Old 02-26-2009, 01:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

im sure there would be a way...but i would tend to think that would bog TF3D down. Maybe not though...who knows

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I was going to take a shot at putting this together this weekend, but it looks like NisseDILLIGAF is going to beat me to it. No link to a release yet, but check out the progress so far.

Old 02-27-2009, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
I was going to take a shot at putting this together this weekend, but it looks like NisseDILLIGAF is going to beat me to it. No link to a release yet, but check out the progress so far.

See i told you its coming, great progress so far, wont be long till they release a .cab or instructions on how to.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

HTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to HTCLeener

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
See i told you its coming, great progress so far, wont be long till they release a .cab or instructions on how to.
Actually NISSE already put it up and how to do it. See this post here

If you're going to use my work, please give credit where credit is due.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff

has anybody else got this to work? i copied files to the windows folder and tried to set my backround image to the panoramic picture in the zip. pretty much im lost

edit: i figured it out and its awsome. I dont know which way to look on the naked chick. on the internet tab or the music tab lol!!!!

Last edited by racemepls; 03-09-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks