PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 02:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TREO800WX,TREOPRO
Carrier: SPRINT

Sherri is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hello! PPCGeeks

Hello everyone iam new to the site, iam here to learn how to use my Treo800w can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:25 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Re: Hello! PPCGeeks

Welcome to our City Sherri you can get started here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 800w
Carrier: Sprint

SkipJack is keeping up the good workSkipJack is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to SkipJack Send a message via MSN to SkipJack

Hi Sherri,

Cam to the right place. If you read the stickies at the top of this forum, they will let you know just about everything you need.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=32395

That one in particular is great for those just starting out. Don't be afraid to post any other questions you have in this thread. I will subscribe to it and get back to you on your questions asap.

– Dr. Manhattan.

Old 01-26-2009, 02:29 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

welcome here, we also have a lovely intro. forum, for more viewing pleasure.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:34 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Sherri is a n00b

Thank you guys for the fast response iam happy to be a part of this family.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Peace sherri, welcome and all that. the 800 forum is a good start. Quick rule: YOU MUST HAVE FUN!!!! at all times. if u dont your phone will go to a red, blue and green scren and not go away....wait, thats with the HTC phones.lol ok, so if u dont have phone, your phone will have the WSoD.(white screen of death) so make sure you're having fun..lol. but seriously, backup your data with sprite backup, and enjoy.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:59 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Sherri is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
Peace sherri, welcome and all that. the 800 forum is a good start. Quick rule: YOU MUST HAVE FUN!!!! at all times. if u dont your phone will go to a red, blue and green scren and not go away....wait, thats with the HTC phones.lol ok, so if u dont have phone, your phone will have the WSoD.(white screen of death) so make sure you're having fun..lol. but seriously, backup your data with sprite backup, and enjoy.
Sure, iam backing up before i start installing anything, thanks for the advice, i already seen several good applications i was reading the good apps to have thread for the treo800w i didnt have any of the apps mentioned there.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 800w

SkipJack is keeping up the good workSkipJack is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to SkipJack Send a message via MSN to SkipJack

I know it is said multiple times, but my all time favorite app is by far Treo Alerts. Couldn't live without it.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:15 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Welcome to the jungle!

late,
Coz
Old 01-26-2009, 04:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipJack View Post
I know it is said multiple times, but my all time favorite app is by far Treo Alerts. Couldn't live without it.
really?? i had treo alerts, the blinking LED light was cool, but SPB mobile shell and pocket plus was better for me. but tell me this, do u have all 3 installed?? or would u have all 3 installed? TIA

oyea, +1 for coz and the CBM

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w