PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 12:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

cjmedina is keeping up the good workcjmedina is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
lost sound?

ok something funny happened today. I lost some of my sounds. everything worked fine yesterday. but to day I noticed my ringer and message alerts didn't work. ok here is the strange part, its not all the sounds only some. all the treo sounds don't play as well as other and my ringer doesn't ring either. now before you so do you have the sound turned up? or is the button on? or some stupid crap like that answer is yes. the only things I installed today was fring and kinmoa free player. I unistalled both apps and still don't have thoose sounds back. does anyone have a similar problem

[/U]
Old 01-15-2009, 03:42 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: lost sound?

I would go ahead back up and hard reset...Is this the same treo!!!
Old 01-15-2009, 09:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmedina View Post
ok something funny happened today. I lost some of my sounds. everything worked fine yesterday. but to day I noticed my ringer and message alerts didn't work. ok here is the strange part, its not all the sounds only some. all the treo sounds don't play as well as other and my ringer doesn't ring either. now before you so do you have the sound turned up? or is the button on? or some stupid crap like that answer is yes. the only things I installed today was fring and kinmoa free player. I unistalled both apps and still don't have thoose sounds back. does anyone have a similar problem
holy crap i should never type on the mobile version when im drinking. im doing a hardrest
Old 01-16-2009, 03:19 PM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmedina View Post
holy crap i should never type on the mobile version when im drinking. im doing a hardrest
Notice the quote in my sig?
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:37 PM
aquakevem

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Do you happen to have Beejive IM? I've noticed that it disables the sound sometimes.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquakevem View Post
Do you happen to have Beejive IM? I've noticed that it disables the sound sometimes.
nope. i just hard rested and didn't do nothing. still have no treo sounds gonna try and do a full restore

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w