PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Kaiser

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: AT&T Tilt

jenmecca3 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
You tube on Kaiser (Tilt) 8925

Can anyone please tell me a link or give me instructions on what to do in order to be able to view youtube videos on my phone. Pleeease. no one seems to know exactly what to do.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: You tube on Kaiser (Tilt) 8925

Try an app called TCPMP along with the flash video bundle it usually comes with. Should be somewhere in the Software forum here. And welcome BTW.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 10-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

jenmecca3 is a n00b

i tried that and this is what my phone says "The central Directory was not found in the archive (or you were trying to open a disk other then the last disk of a multi-disk archive)." That is exactly what pops up. I tried both files available when I went to the website on the phone, youtube setup.zip and TCPMP-Vogue6.1.CAB.zip . Any other suggestions
Old 10-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Let me count thy wounds

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Are you running 6.1? If so... wait a second... I'll post something in a few.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:39 PM
Let me count thy wounds

And here you go...
Attached Files
File Type: zip tcpmp for 6[1].1.zip (1.12 MB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

jenmecca3 is a n00b

Prime I appriciate your help man, I just tried to download what u posted, but it keeps saying the same effin thing "The central Directory was not found in the archive (or you were trying to open a disk other then the last disk of a multi-disk archive)." What in the hell does that s#i7 mean? Makes no sense to me!!! U ever seen that b4?
Old 10-10-2008, 09:51 AM
Let me count thy wounds

It works fine on the euro Tilt as I tested it before, but I have never seen this at all, but I'll look for a fix for this somehow.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Lurker

jswnhvfn is a n00b

I'm having same problem watching youtube on my phone, I get a "media file not supported" message. Prime, I downloaded your tcpmp.zip and still get the same message. Am i missing a setting somewhere?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Kaiser