PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VX 6700
Carrier: Vz

thebadthief is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Prime Contact Issue

I just finished my upgrade to 6.1 Thanks to everyone that made this possible. Very cool.

One of the features i was looking forward to was using a better touch contact program. I decided on Prime Contact.

The problem is that when i click on contacts or select a contact to call by pressing via the screen or the soft call button nothing happens.

Basically my question is how do i make calls via Prime Contact. Is there a setting that I need to change, is this just a bug.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

-tbt-
Old 09-01-2008, 12:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: Prime Contact Issue

If you didn't soft reset after install, you'll need to do that. That's something that should be done whenever you install a new app. If that doesn't do it, try removing the app and reinstalling. Another good touch contact app is PocketCM. It's a contact manager and threaded SMS app rolled into one. It's also free. Might be something to look at if this one continues to be buggy

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

thebadthief is a n00b

New problem. Reinstalled WM6. When i go to Hard Reset i get a white screen with a Y/N option. Nothing I click does anything. Is this a problem? If so what should I do. If not, did i successfully hard reset if i just pressed the soft reset button after the y/n screen?
Old 09-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

thebadthief is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekcop View Post
Another good touch contact app is PocketCM. It's a contact manager and threaded SMS app rolled into one. It's also free. Might be something to look at if this one continues to be buggy

I cooked PocketCM into my latest ROM. When in my contact list is there anyway to just use the green send soft key to make a call. Right now that just goes to my last dialed call?
Old 09-01-2008, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebadthief View Post
New problem. Reinstalled WM6. When i go to Hard Reset i get a white screen with a Y/N option. Nothing I click does anything. Is this a problem? If so what should I do. If not, did i successfully hard reset if i just pressed the soft reset button after the y/n screen?
Probably not. I'm not familiar with the 6700, but if it's like most PPC's a hard reset requires a combination of things. For example, I can soft reset my 700WX via a small button in the battery compartment or by using an on screen button. A hard reset will require the soft reset button in the battery compartment plus simultaneously pushing some other buttons. The reason for this so you don't accidentally hard reset your device.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:26 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

I use iContact some. I also use SPB Pocket Plus with Smart Srolling. Works in File Explore, Messaging, Programs, Settings, INTERNET, etc.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development