PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Applications
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2007, 03:11 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Deepfish: New MS Browser preview

Read about it HERE from EngadgetMobile.

It's a very nice browser on the Moto Q.

Full Page

Select/Zoom

Link selection
Attached Files
File Type: zip deepfish_108.zip (154.1 KB, 709 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-29-2007, 06:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
How do we go about getting a code?

I tried the one in your description and its a no-go...

EDIT: Just went to the site, no new codes being given out right now.

Amazing this app is >200kb...
Old 03-29-2007, 10:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work
Hang tight for the code, I downloaded yesterday, and they said no go, then today got a code. So, they're giving them out slowly.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

monkey is keeping up the good workmonkey is keeping up the good work
Its funny how they ask for your e-mail address first and then they tell you that the limit has been reached.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:33 PM
Lurker

b00sted415 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to b00sted415 Send a message via MSN to b00sted415 Send a message via Yahoo to b00sted415
aww man I was looking forward to browsing with this...
Old 04-17-2007, 12:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

MidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMidwestDrummer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to MidwestDrummer Send a message via MSN to MidwestDrummer Send a message via Yahoo to MidwestDrummer
This initial version of Deepfish doesn't seem to like the login in boxes (email address and password) or the login button for MySpace. Here's a few suggestions for the next and/or final release:

- support for frames (and use of their scrollbars)
- unable to use log-in forms (buttons won't activate)
- drop-down menu's are not recognized as selectable link
- in forms, show the text entered on the top of the screen in the actual textbox when done. now it looks like nothing was entered.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:32 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
MidwestDrummer,

lol though I appreciate your recommendations, we are not MicroSoft so they can't here you here.

Also, some of what you ask for won't be possible. What this app does it take a picture of the website, passes it through the sever and gives it you. So you are not actually navigating the real website, just an image of it.

Think of Google Earth or MS's version of those satellite images...same technology.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:24 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Just received my activation code TODAY (I signed up when it was first released)! Will play around and check it out.

late,
Coz
Old 06-04-2007, 11:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

monkey is keeping up the good workmonkey is keeping up the good work
I received my code today!!! :P I signed up the day it came out, early in the morning. i am so excited. installing on my Q right now...
Old 06-05-2007, 06:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ToucH

ScandaLex is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ScandaLex Send a message via Yahoo to ScandaLex
Well, right now, registration is completely closed. No registration means no codes.

Leave it to M$ to give you something, then say, oops, cant give you anymore at this time....but check back later...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Applications