PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 11:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700

phatdogg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I think I bricked my ppc 6700

I wuz flashing it and got to 99% and gave me an error so i soft reset it and it didnt fix it so so i took the battery out and put it back in now its not working at all and when i plug it in to usb it says unrecognized device any ideas how to fix this
Old 07-28-2008, 11:45 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: I think I bricked my ppc 6700

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatdogg View Post
I wuz flashing it and got to 99% and gave me an error so i soft reset it and it didnt fix it so so i took the battery out and put it back in now its not working at all and when i plug it in to usb it says unrecognized device any ideas how to fix this
  1. Hard reset and see what happens. If that doesn't work...
  2. Put it in bootloader and try to flash again. If that doesn't work...
  3. Run the original ROM from your provider. Then rebuild your ROM a little smaller and try again.
Good luck.

Old 07-29-2008, 12:32 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

phatdogg is a n00b

i cant even get it into bootloader
Old 07-29-2008, 09:50 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

whats it do?
Old 07-30-2008, 03:20 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

phatdogg is a n00b

not much the only time i get a response is if i try to put it into bootloader or hard reset it the light will blink red once other than that it doesnt do anything
Old 07-30-2008, 03:35 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

make sure your battery is fully charged (remember your docking cradle?). You'll have to have a working, fully charged battery and be able to get into bootloader to proceed.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache

carolyns6700 is a n00b

I bricked my verizon XV6700 tonight and I went to UTstar website and downloaded the latest update (aku 3.3) and was able to reflash with this.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development