PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2008, 02:48 AM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Verizon Windows Mobile 5 Blue Dial Pad

Well after the WM6 upgrade the dial pad was changed. I want to know if someone can get the old blue dial pad that came on the stock 6700 roms. When ever I need to do a *228 update it doesen't work because of the custom dial pad. When i had a custom one on wm5 it didn't work till I went back to the old one. So, can anyone get that bue dial pad for me? I wanna use wm6 but *228 don't work cause of the custom dial pad. Thanks Guys!

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 06-17-2008, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Verizon Windows Mobile 5 Blue Dial Pad

Uncheck all the dialpad themes in the kichen and you will get the stock WM6 Dialpad. Which is now black but looks just like the old WM5 one, and it should work. Just keep HTC Smartdial Checked.
Old 06-18-2008, 01:59 AM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Re: Verizon Windows Mobile 5 Blue Dial Pad

Thanks for the reply. I got it already though. Works great.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development