PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv 6700

cjordanchi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Im new to this......not sure the first step to take..

My contract is up with Verizon and im thinkinging about gettin the xv6900..but before I do..I wanna see my current 6700 with an Ipod theme. I havent change a thing on the phone since I got it .... and sorta hesitant to do so. I figure if I mess up to bad...Ill just go with the 6900. P.S. Im still runnin Windows mobile 5.0.....what do u suggest
Old 06-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Im new to this......not sure the first step to take..

Upgrade. Stock WM5 on apache blows. If you want an ipod, however, I suggest you get one...emulations never are as good as that being emulated.
Old 06-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc 6900
Carrier: sprint

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to s4n3_0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjordanchi View Post
My contract is up with Verizon and im thinkinging about gettin the xv6900..but before I do..I wanna see my current 6700 with an Ipod theme. I havent change a thing on the phone since I got it .... and sorta hesitant to do so. I figure if I mess up to bad...Ill just go with the 6900. P.S. Im still runnin Windows mobile 5.0.....what do u suggest
you could always do a rom upgrade on your 6700 bump it up to windows mobile 6.1 or what ever else they got out there i got a 6800 and i am stuck with the stock rom because my phone wont connect to my pc
Old 06-12-2008, 04:00 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4n3_0n3 View Post
you could always do a rom upgrade on your 6700 bump it up to windows mobile 6.1 or what ever else they got out there i got a 6800 and i am stuck with the stock rom because my phone wont connect to my pc
Why won't your phone connect to your PC? find us in the chat room.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Nexus 5x
Carrier: Republic Wireless

jabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jabu Send a message via MSN to jabu Send a message via Yahoo to jabu Send a message via Skype™ to jabu

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Upgrade. Stock WM5 on apache blows. If you want an ipod, however, I suggest you get one...emulations never are as good as that being emulated.
This is so true. I was running iPhone emulation crap on my Apache for a while. Then I bought my wife an iPhone and could tell that the emulation stuff wasn't even close. If you want the Apple products get them, don't try to make a poor copy of them.
Need your Apache OEM ROM? Get it here!
========================================
Old 06-14-2008, 02:09 AM
Lurker

delvi is a n00b

i would hold out for android

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development