PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Kaiser

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2008, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: n900
Carrier: tmobile

konceptz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just called HTC

I just waited on hold with HTC for about 30 minutes in a genuine and honest effort to learn what I could directly from HTC about their driver issues regarding the TILT.

They told me the websites that were having issues were propaganda sites and not true.

Does this make sense to you?

Keep in mind that I really want to buy a Tilt, but do not want to get less than I expect/pay for.

I got frustrated with the guy on the phone when he said there were any number of programs running in the background during a scrolling test on youtube which I have seen.

I explained that I would like to check my email while browsing the web and he told me that this is not possible with any north american device from HTC.

Is this true? I'm almost certain I've had push email going while browsing the web on my Apache.

Thanks in Advance for the replies, I am really excited to purchase a new PDA phone, but am unsure now which device I should get.

BTW I use At&t.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:10 AM
Elite Team Member
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6850, Q, i730, Athena tp2 ++++
Carrier: Sprint and ATT

AstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just called HTC

They lied there is definately driver issues. There is definately lag on the screen redraws try it for yourself, go into an att store and try to scroll the /windows directory it will garenteed take forever. Also yes u can get email while browsing the web.

Donate to TP2 Elite Team: http://alturl.com/5in6

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Kaiser