PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Wizard
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2006, 08:22 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BTToggle

My boss is with Cingular and refuses to change to Sprint. He purchased an 8125 and would like to be able to do some of the thing with his phone that can be done on the Apache. I loaded the BTToggle on his phone but it dosen't work. The voice command still starts even after is shows audio gateway on. Any Ideas? Thanks for the help.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 07-18-2006, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

p0ww0ww0w is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to p0ww0ww0w Send a message via Yahoo to p0ww0ww0w
did you already figure out how to fix it if not let me know! my gf has the same phone and i found a bttoggle for it! it was called btaudio or something like that! pm me and ill send it to you!
Old 07-28-2006, 01:28 AM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
yall figure it out or no?
Old 07-28-2006, 02:39 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
nope I dont think he got it working, you can attach it here tho....

Old 07-28-2006, 08:30 PM
The Voice of Reason
Threadstarter

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
He broke the screen today and Cingular offers no insurance on PDA's dosent that suck. I think he is going to go to verison and get a Q. I KNOW it's a smart phone but he needs something simple. No patience
Old 07-28-2006, 09:44 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
The Q is the worst product verizon has put out. A friend of mine had one and hated it its a thin blackberry wannabe non touch screen.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:48 PM
The Voice of Reason
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzztgotbagz
The Q is the worst product verizon has put out. A friend of mine had one and hated it its a thin blackberry wannabe non touch screen.
I know but this guy needs something simple. The thing he hated most about the 8125 is the touch screen. I bet he will miss it but thats not my fault
Old 10-17-2006, 04:44 PM
Lurker

GuillermoOZ is a n00b
Re do everything

I had to start over because my phone was not connecting. When I installed BTToggle it says I need the .Net Framework, and the file in this thread is not there anymore. I looked all over and can't find it. Anybody knows where to find the .NET Framework 2.0 for pocket pc?

Thanks!

G
Old 10-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
check the freeware site located in my sig....and in the top 10 downloads u will see the .net framework 2.0 download.
Old 10-19-2006, 02:18 PM
Lurker

GuillermoOZ is a n00b
Awesome!! Thanks Wideawake!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Wizard