PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2012, 12:41 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
LTE Launch Date

At least now we have a date for the LTE launch:
ATLANTA (BUSINESS WIRE), June 27, 2012 - As summer begins to sizzle,Sprint (NYSE:S) CEO Dan Hesse today invited Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City and San Antonio customers to harness the speed and power of 4G LTE on July 15 and to further enjoy the top-rated customer satisfaction experience among all national carriers, according to the 2012 American Customer Satisfaction Index.

Sprint Newsroom | Sprint to Unleash the Speed and Power of 4G LTE in Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City and San Antonio on July 15

Old 07-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SERO Premium

chong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: LTE Launch Date

I am on LTE now. User had been getting it few hours ago and its not until I reboot my phone that my LTE stick.

I did 3 test and the best I got is 12 mpbs down and 6 mbps up. I am getting 4/5 signal inside my house.

I am on south Atlanta.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:10 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

That's kinda disappointing for LTE. Verizon,AT&T and T-mobile has that beat, baby steps I guess.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SERO Premium

chong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I thought T-mobile is the only one left with no LTE.

Some people have higher speed than me. It is only 40% complete in Atlanta.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:19 PM
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP

T-mobile will start rolling out LTE in Q4 of this year. Even with no LTE their existing network provides speeds on par with LTE.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:52 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Eric, if you don't already work for tmo... You should.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:17 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
Eric, if you don't already work for tmo... You should.
Lol, he'd be a good rep. Until his customers that don't live directly in a major city realize they only get 2g coverage!
Old 07-18-2012, 01:28 PM
Threadstarter

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

I have two people in my office with tmo and they hate it because their service is almost as bad as att and one gets no data service at home.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Threadstarter

Not great but still better than 12 up 6 down
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-07-18_12-02-38.jpg (7.5 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-18-2012, 02:04 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
I have two people in my office with tmo and they hate it because their service is almost as bad as att and one gets no data service at home.
That's because the 1700/2100mhz frequency has a harder time penetrating thick buildings. This will change once TMO rolls out HSPA(+) on the PCS band.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE