PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 02:39 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
[CHT2.0 Theme] Easter Theme

My Easter Theme for CHT 2.0 is finally finished enough to share ..better late then never right lol. Mix and match different items to make you own unique theme. I hope everyone enjoys it..

What does the theme include?

Wallpapers - choose from 6 versions
CHT Comm Toggles - Airplane, Wifi, Bluetooth, Phone, Silent, Vibrate, Data, Weather, Pushmail, Flight Mode, Proximity Sensor, Proximity Relight, Restart sense, Restart device
CHT Notification Icons - choose from 2 versions- Messages, Email, Call History, Voicemail
Email and SMS widget skins - choose from 3 versions
CHT softkeys - choose from 2 versions - CHT (CHT menu), Web, Phone, Slider, Lock
CHT softbar - choose from 3 versions
Analog Clock
Notes Widget Skins - choose from 8 versions
CHT Page Indicator

Instructions:

Download and unzip the wallpaper folder and copy them to wherever you keep your wallpapers.
Set the Very wide WP to any of the 1440x800 walls and skin the taskbar with the 480x800 walls.
Install cabs of your choice to make up theme
Add the toggles and notification icons as freelinks
Select your softkeys in CHTE or with CHT Tweaks.

Download my Easter dialpads and banner's from HERE

Special thanks to rrjskj for helping with screenshots!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Easter fonts.zip (270.8 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Softkeys psd.zip (17.6 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 04-14-2011 at 04:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:40 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Re: [CHT2.0 Theme] Easter Theme

Wallpapers

Easter Surprise Wall..

Easter Wall..

Easter 2 Wall..

Colorful Easter Wall..

Happy Easter Wall..

Hop Wall..

Last edited by lnando84; 04-14-2011 at 02:51 PM.
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Analog Clock..

Page Indicator..

Sms/Email v1..

Sms/Email v2..

Sms/Email v3..

CHT Toggles..

Last edited by lnando84; 04-14-2011 at 07:15 PM.
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Softkeys v1..

Softkeys v2..

CHT Softbar v1..

CHT Softbar v2..

CHT Softbar v3..

Notifications v1..

Notifications v2..

Last edited by lnando84; 04-14-2011 at 03:33 PM.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:20 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

CHT Notes Widget..
Attached Files
File Type: zip Easter notes widget skins.zip (136.9 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lnando84; 04-14-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

LMAO I love the child-like feel of this theme!

Another great theme by inando..

Im more then happy to give this a shot!

Thanks

Old 04-14-2011, 09:02 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
LMAO I love the child-like feel of this theme!

Another great theme by inando..

Im more then happy to give this a shot!

Thanks
LOL you're welcome amigo!! Remember those good old days, when we we're younger, and holidays were the isht!! I tried bring a little bit of that feeling back.

Glad to hear you're going to try it!! Let me know how everything works out..
Old 04-14-2011, 11:46 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

all the kudos goes to u bro u really put out a great theme,widgets,dialers,banners softbars and softkeys i appreciate all the details u put into em thanks alot for all the hard work ..
Old 04-15-2011, 09:26 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

hey Inando what does the Softbar png's (CHT Tweaks).zip do?
Old 04-15-2011, 03:58 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
hey Inando what does the Softbar png's (CHT Tweaks).zip do?
It's a folder that contains the softbars in .png format thats used with "tweaks". CHT Tweaks is a another project we (DreamTeam), well actually its mostly poyensa's work, have been working on. It makes changing various items in cht something simple that anyone can do. We recently added the ability to change softkeys with a simple png so that anyone can make their own easily. Here's a link if you want to check it out. It's still in its beta stages so bare with us if you decide to give it a go.. [CHTwidget]CHT Tweaks [BETA]

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software