PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2011, 09:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Amazon AppStore

Not sure anyone has experience with this, but was attracted to it because apparently there is a daily free copy of a paid application.

Anyway, it does exist but did not have the app I downloaded it for (search on Amazon AppStore). I found it was tricky to install because my various Android builds do not allow running directly the downloaded installed. I had to find it on the storage card under downloads to install.

Cheers
Old 03-24-2011, 11:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint/Boost

808souljah is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Amazon AppStore

just realized that angry bird rio was in my app list last night when i downloaded it, and now its not there, and I cant find it on my sd card, I did have a reboot last night, so not sure if that has anything to do with it

Last edited by 808souljah; 03-24-2011 at 11:22 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: Amazon AppStore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808souljah View Post
just realized that angry bird rio was in my app list last night when i downloaded it, and now its not there, and I cant find it on my sd card, I did have a reboot last night, so not sure if that has anything to do with it
I do not think this was your problem. I was drawn here because supposedly the regular version was free, when I got there I found another POS software (bait & switch?). Anyway, I was missing Angry Birds Rio and downloaded it from Amazon to try it and it worked.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2