PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 08:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jortiz12885 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jortiz12885 Send a message via Skype™ to jortiz12885
Full package??

I havent been following this thread for a while now, i see postings on camera working, speaker ,etc. I was wondering if theres any complete andboot folder that i can just grab and run haret with all these updates? thanks.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:44 AM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work
Re: Full package??

In this post ndno has put together a package (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/2030241-post15.html Download the All In One Package halfway down the link) that has the following in it:

Speakerphone
Keyboard Backlight
Tiad's 3d Package

The only thing missing is the camera fix but with it just being released yesterday I'm sure there will be a few others popping up. I know they are trying to commit the camera to a new build of xAndroid for us so time will tell,
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

This stuff moves quickly, and since the stuff that is still in the testing phase (as in not ready to be committed) isn't exactly ready. So no point in making a bundle package of something that's going to change tomorrow because of one line change.

Hence the reason full bundles don't come out very frequently - unless there's a big change or a lot of changes, there's really no point.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
This stuff moves quickly, and since the stuff that is still in the testing phase (as in not ready to be committed) isn't exactly ready. So no point in making a bundle package of something that's going to change tomorrow because of one line change.

Hence the reason full bundles don't come out very frequently - unless there's a big change or a lot of changes, there's really no point.
It takes a lot of time and bandwidth to provide those full packages, and as arrrghhh pointed out, the code updates don't usually warrant a full package.

That being said, I have a feeling a full package will be created once the camera commits are made (and ironed out) as that will be a large milestone to release as a full package. If I get a chance to mess around with the Jan 7 kernel later tonight, I may put together a full reference build and toss it up on PixelPipe
Old 01-07-2011, 11:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
It takes a lot of time and bandwidth to provide those full packages, and as arrrghhh pointed out, the code updates don't usually warrant a full package.

That being said, I have a feeling a full package will be created once the camera commits are made (and ironed out) as that will be a large milestone to release as a full package. If I get a chance to mess around with the Jan 7 kernel later tonight, I may put together a full reference build and toss it up on PixelPipe
i'd plan on it because the new kern works really well so far (havn't tackled switching home and power yet tho haha)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2