PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Days to sync for Gmail missing in XDAndroid?

When you browse labels in the Gmail app, you'll notice that it only syncs 4 days worth of email on the phone. The result of this is that the Gmail app is always loading additional conversations when you use it.

I'm going to be away from a wireless connection for a while, so I was hoping to keep it sync'd with wifi so that I'd always have the messages cached, but for some reason we seem to be missing that option.

I found a lot of references to this option online, but this post directly states that it's supposed to be present at Menu –> More –> Settings –> Synchronization within the Gmail application:
How to Enable Priority Inbox on Android (and Setup Important-Only Notifications) - How-To Geek

Anyone have any idea on why it's not there on ours? The article I linked is also discussing Froyo with the latest Gmail that has Priority Inbox.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work
Re: Days to sync for Gmail missing in XDAndroid?

Open the email app, then go to More -> Settings -> Labels -> Duration: Number of days to sync...

yeah it really should be easier to get to IMHO.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff
Re: Days to sync for Gmail missing in XDAndroid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwebmonkey View Post
Open the email app, then go to More -> Settings -> Labels -> Duration: Number of days to sync...

yeah it really should be easier to get to IMHO.
Thanks, don't know how I overlooked that one!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2