PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2010, 04:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

SmooTh_On is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up WhaT We aLL haS beeN LooKinG FoR !!! 6.5 Rom with BooTLoaDeR v2.02 ! ! !

Through very extensive search PPC Geeks ! I have found the Rom that will let our phone boot the 6.5 rom for the XV6700 Apache ! ! ! I have had it for about a week and a half ! ! This rom is what I consider to be clean, it although Cooked very well ! !.. Once you setup, I noticed I had to edit the Data Settings for the Internet. Inside the Network Connections, edit settings where you see #777. Enter your cell number for Username ! Then password is your cell number @ppc.net If your Carrier is Page Plus ! ! If your Carrier is Verizon, it's your cell number @3gvzw.com ! Password (vzw) ! !.. Wasn't able to properly upload the file from my hard drive guys !! But this is the build and the bootloader that works ! ! ! http://2501_1.02.rar !.. My E-Mail is (smooth_on@att.net) E- Me & I will E- you the file with No ProbLem !!!! Good LucK !!!
Old 12-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

SmooTh_On is a n00b
Re: WhaT We aLL haS beeN LooKinG FoR !!! 6.5 Rom with BooTLoaDeR v2.02 ! ! !

I have the Correct file Now !!!! wm_6.5_rom_bootloader v2.02 ! http://rapidshare.com/files/235744255/2150_1.02rar.html !!!! The wait is Over !!! Put the phone in bootload if it is Stuck in BootLoad & you have Bootloader 1.02 0r 2.02 !! DON'T WORRY YOU ARE FINE !!! JUST RUN THE APAU-UPGRADE ONCE YOU HAVE OPEN THE FOLDER !.. I HAVE LOADED THIS ROM THREE TIMES ! ALL SUCCESSFUL !!.. YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE TO USE THE (UNI_EXIT BOOTLOADER) PROGRAM !!! UNPLUG, HARD RESET, & ENJOY !!!!.. JUST AS I AM !!! NOW FOR A WEEK & A HALF, AFTER TWO LONG MONTHS OF RESEARCH & GOOGLING !! Lol !!!
Old 01-10-2011, 10:29 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

The Rom Image has little to do with the bootloader expect for the fact that if you have the "new" bootloader your image can't be quite as large as the older bootloader, but not by much. All you need to do is have the proper bootloader excutable and the image placed in the same folder. Long live the Apache!

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:22 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Nice explanation PDAPhoneJunkie! I agree, long live the Apache!! =]=]

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache

Tags
6.5 rom, bootloader v2.02, upgrade help