PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you think of Project White Out?
The theme rocks! 12 57.14%
The theme is ok but not my style! 9 42.86%
The theme sucks! Trash it! 0 0%
Its way to WHITE! 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 10:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking PROJECT WHITE OUT !!! sense 2.5-cht 2.0 & ICONS

White Out is a full sense 2.5 theme and cht 2.0 theme. I edited almost evey img in the sense UI.

Icon are finished and in post #3.

The music controls are from someone else I just edited them to go with the theme. I dont remember where I got theme from but I wanted to say thanks anyways.
Attached Files
File Type: cab White Out SenseCht 2.0.cab (3.38 MB, 51 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 10-22-2010 at 11:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:26 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [prj][theme] white out !!!

There was a few things that was bugging me on the theme so I fixed them.

I cleaned up the sms wdgt, the email account selector and a couple of other things. Extract the attached file to windows and over ride all files then soft reset. Screen shots of sms wdgt and email acc selector are attached also.

I have also desided to go all out and White Out Everything! If it can be skinned it will be. All of the other app themes will be released shorty after the release of the White Out Rom!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (9.8 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (7.3 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (10.7 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip WhiteOut-sp1.zip (3.8 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 10-22-2010 at 11:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:27 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Ive moded the icon set made by julian so they match the theme. ENJOY!!!!

Attached Files
File Type: rar White Out Julian's Icons Nt.rar (1.93 MB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 10-21-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:28 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

yep mine !!!
Old 10-17-2010, 10:28 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Last one
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [prj][theme] white out !!! Screen Shots are up

looks good
Old 10-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Great job!

I will try as soon as you finish it.

Thank you!
Old 10-18-2010, 02:42 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

looking good my man!! had to swing thru and vote on your poll and rate the thread loving the weather and i think it's awesome theme!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

BullyDawg is becoming a great contributor

Looks good!
I'll have to try it. Thanks!
Old 10-18-2010, 06:36 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skruff77 View Post
looks good
Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Great job!

I will try as soon as you finish it.

Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
looking good my man!! had to swing thru and vote on your poll and rate the thread loving the weather and i think it's awesome theme!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullyDawg View Post
Looks good!
I'll have to try it. Thanks!
Thanks guys. Ive been going at this theme pretty hard the last few days and im getting close to a finished theme. Ive just got a few tweaks to figure out and I think it will be ready. Hopefully we will see it finished by the end of the week.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software