PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ESN swap Mogul to Touch Pro, not working?

My fiance had my old Mogul on my Sprint plan and I just got her a Touch Pro. It's practically brand new and the ESN was clear. I flashed the latest offical ROM from HTC and manually updated the PRL.

I did the online ESN swap online last night and manually programmed the MDN and MSID using the unlock code per Sprints instructions. The phone is STILL not working 24hrs later. Her old phone doesn't work and online it even shows her phone as a Touch Pro and I'm 100% positive I entered the ESM DEC correct.

Any ideas on any other manual programming I can do with the unlock code?

Thanks!
Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100
Old 10-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: ESN swap Mogul to Touch Pro, not working?

keep calling those lazy asses
Old 10-03-2010, 01:32 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Factory reset and Do a Profile update.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel
Threadstarter

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Factory reset and Do a Profile update.
That did not work, I still get error 1012.

Even voice still isn't working. GRRRRR. I HATE being on the phone with them...
Old 10-06-2010, 06:14 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

your best bet is to just have them swap you back to the mogul. and then once that's done, have them put the tp back on the account. i went through a similar problem when i activated my tp on their website earlier this year. finally after a month or two...i couldnt stand it anymore so i had them do the switcharoo in their system.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro