PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Michael.abbott

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
HTC Diamond HELP

hey guys i have an htc diamond and i have spent like a week trying to unlock it. Every time i turn the phone on it comes up with 1,2,3 etc and i have no clue what the code is so plese help

thankx >.<
Old 08-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: HTC Diamond HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael.abbott View Post
hey guys i have an htc diamond and i have spent like a week trying to unlock it. Every time i turn the phone on it comes up with 1,2,3 etc and i have no clue what the code is so plese help

thankx >.<
IF your device is CDMA and you are trying to unlock and flash a custom rom read and follow the directions in this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062

If your diamond is GSM then I suggest looking in the diamond forums over on xda-developers.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

robsta is keeping up the good workrobsta is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael.abbott View Post

thankx >.<
I think hes referring to the actual 'Phone Lock' with a PIN Pad. If you dont know the code I believe the only way to get functionality back is by doing a hard reset. Go to this thread for a how-to on hard resetting an HTC Diamond.

Hope this helps!
Old 08-09-2010, 04:45 AM
Michael.abbott

thanks man i was talking about the phone lock
Old 08-09-2010, 05:25 AM
Michael.abbott

i still am lost it tells me to press Vol down + Enter + Power Once and nothing happens ??? all thats on my screen at the moment is

Emergency phone calls can be made

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
CLR 0

unlock Menu

Please help ..... Ps im looking for the phone lock
Old 08-10-2010, 10:49 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Press Power + VolumeDown + Enter (circle button) and hold down red Reset button behind the battery door until the white screen appears, then press VolumeUp to Hard Reset.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond