PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 07:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc6800
Carrier: ntelos

shelby1967 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sd card on htc 6800

Hello everyone I am very new to this but you guys have helped me many times before! I have a Htc 6800 from ntelos network and I am having small problem with Sd card showing some pics after I deleted the original folder that my pics that I took went to on storage card! Started about aweek ago! I take pic and u see where it takes memory away but I look eveywhere and can't find them? when I take video it goes to card under my video folder and I can read them but pics donot? can anyone help?
Old 07-13-2010, 09:18 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Sd card on htc 6800

Are they being stored on the device instead? Go to file explorer>my device>my pictures I believe.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 07-18-2010, 08:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc6800
Carrier: ntelos
Threadstarter

shelby1967 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Sd card on htc 6800

no they aren't. everytime I take a pic it takes memory away but can't find pic. there were plenty on there bfore but now nothing. where are they going. when I ereased the folder I guess somehow they went away but videos I take go right to card. thank u for responding

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache