PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 08:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: spring

JustusIV is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What Build to use?

So i just pulled my HTC 6800 out of retirement. My gf phone is toast after less then a year and we still have a year to go on our contract. Personally i would be pissed if i spent a hundred bucks on a piece of electrics that didn't work for a year and believe me someone would hear about it. Anywho she is content with using my old mogul that sprint said they would hook up for free. I have been out of the game for a long time and proceeded to download the ppckitchen and notice a lot of builds so i was wondering what one is fastest most stable for a lady that will use it primarily as a phone.
I grabbed three when updateing the kitchen 21903, 23569, and 28014. Like i said looking for 100% stable and and quick as possible
Thx
Old 06-29-2010, 10:29 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: What Build to use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustusIV View Post
So i just pulled my HTC 6800 out of retirement. My gf phone is toast after less then a year and we still have a year to go on our contract. Personally i would be pissed if i spent a hundred bucks on a piece of electrics that didn't work for a year and believe me someone would hear about it. Anywho she is content with using my old mogul that sprint said they would hook up for free. I have been out of the game for a long time and proceeded to download the ppckitchen and notice a lot of builds so i was wondering what one is fastest most stable for a lady that will use it primarily as a phone.
I grabbed three when updateing the kitchen 21903, 23569, and 28014. Like i said looking for 100% stable and and quick as possible
Thx

For the titan, my opinion, the best for the titan phone is the 21903. Com2 branch.

Old 06-29-2010, 04:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: spring
Threadstarter

JustusIV is a n00b

Thx for the reply, i will give that a shot once get the phone activated again. I actually used your roms back in the day before i put the phone down for retirement lol,
Thx for the work back then
Old 06-30-2010, 11:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan

pda4geeks is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
For the titan, my opinion, the best for the titan phone is the 21903. Com2 branch.
Can you please point me to the 21903 ROM. I only see the 21893 build. Will it be available as an ngh file? Thanks.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:29 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pda4geeks View Post
Can you please point me to the 21903 ROM. I only see the 21893 build. Will it be available as an ngh file? Thanks.
He was NOT referring to a 21903 rom already built. He was building his own with ppck. aka "Buildos"

I did not build a 21903 and release.

Here is a way to cook your own rom. http://www.ppckitchen.org/forums/loc...ks.php?catid=4

There is a tutorial on that site that will help.

Who knows, one of these days I might just build another titan rom, but I have been extremely busy.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: NA
Carrier: NA

LargePrime is just getting started

seems to have best mem management. very important for titan.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=684363
great current rom

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development