PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 04:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: Cricket

BlacknWild is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Vogue Fully Flashed But Issues:

First off much Thx to Whitey and the rest of the programmers of the Big Button Rom... Proud of myself, first time flashing.. Well I flashed fully my VZW Vogue to the 6.5.3 custom rom. Did a hard reset and added prl in security... I have MMS, Text, Web. But at times while in mms is I recieve different text after one another my circle "send" key will become a oval with "se.." on it. It will then stop sending until it is a circle again, by which I have to reset the phone. Also during start up my voicemail/text mail notifications pop up even before the phone loads.. Question.. After composing an MMS message and press sed my phone does the connect to internet 777 thing before sending.. Is that normal? Yup Im a noob! Lol! Also.. A sometimes while Im on the internet and recieve a call or text, it drops my connection and the image of the last site I was on remains behind my home screen.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: HTC Vogue Fully Flashed But Issues:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknWild View Post
First off much Thx to Whitey and the rest of the programmers of the Big Button Rom... Proud of myself, first time flashing.. Well I flashed fully my VZW Vogue to the 6.5.3 custom rom. Did a hard reset and added prl in security... I have MMS, Text, Web. But at times while in mms is I recieve different text after one another my circle "send" key will become a oval with "se.." on it. It will then stop sending until it is a circle again, by which I have to reset the phone. Also during start up my voicemail/text mail notifications pop up even before the phone loads.. Question.. After composing an MMS message and press sed my phone does the connect to internet 777 thing before sending.. Is that normal? Yup Im a noob! Lol! Also.. A sometimes while Im on the internet and recieve a call or text, it drops my connection and the image of the last site I was on remains behind my home screen.
For the problem with the snd key I will look into later tonight, I now have thre vogues to test on, notifications if any will become active before the phone is fully booted. Now onto the next MMS requires internet connections, and when you receive a call it will cut the data "EVDO" connection CDMA phones can only perform one or the other unlike GSM phones. As for the browser remaining I haven't heard that issue before but I will look into it.
Old 06-27-2010, 04:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

BlacknWild is a n00b

Thx man.. That would be appreciated.. 0ne question. Im running the big button r0m.. Actually I dont even use it.. Is the rotating clock or newest rom better?
Old 06-27-2010, 09:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknWild View Post
Thx man.. That would be appreciated.. 0ne question. Im running the big button r0m.. Actually I dont even use it.. Is the rotating clock or newest rom better?
The newest ROM IMO is better it is an SPB mobile ROM. The link should be working in a couple of hrs.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue