PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need help getting my hero back to stock.

I have a hero that was running just fine on Fresh 2.2 then I upgraded to and Evo and gave my son the hero, well I tried to do a factory reset and the phone just keeps looping the Fresh danceing Android boot screen. I have tried everything to get this phone to work but no dice, where can I find a stock sprint rom so I can take this back to sprint? Thanks in advance.

PPC 6700 > HTC Diamond > HTC Hero > HTC Evo
Old 06-05-2010, 10:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hero
Carrier: sprint

rodneym13 is a n00b
Re: Need help getting my hero back to stock.

http://geekfor.me/category/hero/ruu-hero/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Threadstarter

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks!
Old 06-10-2010, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Were you successful running this ruu? There have been reports of the upload process receiving errors, and then not completing, leaving you with a semi-bricked phone (I forget the process, but you can get a rooted rom back on the device). If you still want the ability to root later, look on XDA for the official sprint 2.1 update, ending in .5. The one on the sprint/htc site ends in .6, and closes up the root exploit.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero