PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Hermes
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2006, 12:47 PM
Lurker

Tracer785 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tracer785
Cingular Video on Hermes

hey guys ive been searching around for awhile about this topic and i came across this thread. you guys seem to know the most so i was wondering if anyone could lend a hand.....i have the cingular 8525 on cingular of course.....it does not come preloaded with cingular video....which i really want....i have real player 1.1 but when i access http://cingularvideo.cingular.com all it says is "cingular video is available only on supported 3g phones." my phone is 3g so how would i go about getting it on there?? would i have to conect via wi-fi to access that .ram download?? or is it possible one of you could post that program file here?? hopefully i can get it to work because i like this better than mobitv.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:56 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
This phone is not cingular video compatibe, sorry. The same way Sprint's mobile phones are not Sprint TV capable. Who cares anyway, you have an Internet, Windows Media driven pocket PC, do you have any idea how many options are out there? MobiTV for one, its 10 bucks a month which equals the cost of Cingular Video. Then there's slingbox. Watch every channel you have at home on your cell phone. ANY CHANNEL, ANY TIME. On Demand, PPV, whatever. Also look through the "pocket pc software" section of this site for other options. But Sling is the way to go

www.slingmedia.com

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Hermes