PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 11:27 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New:Full-featured browser( Uzard )Support flash

http://www.uzard.com/en/main/main.asp
please post feedback
Attached Files
File Type: cab hkp2p uZardWebP.cab (1.57 MB, 221 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by maxtcee; 05-29-2010 at 11:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:57 PM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Re: New:Full-featured browser( Uzard )Support flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
Thanks I keep getting an error on phone saying "Phone's Radio is Turned Off". I tried to connect via WiFi and I don't get the error but no pages load. I wonder if the server is busy.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

just tried on my TP2 and works perfectly. tested it by playing mafia wars form my phone.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:07 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

sofar so good on hd2
Old 05-30-2010, 08:25 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Seems a little zippier on the HD2 as well. With opera10 I have to poke-hope when I hit a link in the browser. With this one it highlights it and goes right to the link! I'm liking this so far...

Old 05-30-2010, 08:26 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

anybody figure out how to make it default browser yet?
Old 05-30-2010, 08:40 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
anybody figure out how to make it default browser yet?
Try:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai
"1"="\Program Files\uZardWebP\uZardWebP.exe"

That works for the Sense Internet page. I'll play with this some more later on in the day.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:34 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I have had mixed results thus far. Some pages work great but others don't. I noticed on the developer's site there was a huge disclaimer about slowdowns because of more people using it than expected. I had some issues with selecting links but the flash player worked great, really like that you can tap the screen to rotate between portrait and landscape.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

Do sites like Hulu work or just basic basic flash?
Old 06-02-2010, 11:43 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I tried Hulu a couple times and it plays the advertisement but then stops and stays on the final screen of the advertisement instead of proceeding to the actual video. The browser uses a popup media player so it asks if you want to play the video file then closes once the advertisment ends, haven't found a way to get it back up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2