PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 12:40 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
JD's Custom Windows Mobile 6.5.5 ROM 5-24-10

JD's WM 6.5.5 ROM

Because my ROM makes "Sense" ...

About this ROM:

My ROM is designed for the advanced users, who like me enjoys the "Sense 2.5" UI but does not like all of the added crap that come shipped in most carrier ROMs, this ROM is a little more customized than ROMs I posted in the past but not to customized that it cannot be personalized by anyone who uses it. Some of the removed apps can be found attached to this post, and this ROM is "SD Card Auto Installable" if you are familiar with the SDAutorun feature in other ROMs and have a SDConfig set up you should be good to go, if not instructions and a example of an SDConfig.txt can be found below.

Attention:

This ROM is compatible to operate on two seperate networks providing that you have an unlocked radio and your phone is security unlocked:

To switch networks go to your phone settings then select the networks tab use the applet to switch to "GSM only", if your gsm carrier is a popular carrier such as T-Mobile or AT&T for example, Connection Setup will atomatically setup your internet connections for you, if not then go to the connection setup in settings\connections and select your carrier. To switch back to SPCS change your network setting to "CDMA only" then soft reset and your internet connection will return to SPCS.

Warning:

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PHONE HardSPL'D TO USE THIS ROM, to do this read here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93252

READ ME: This ROM is designed for everyday use by me. The design of this ROM is "as is" please do not ask about adding or removing a feature or program, as I have the "Now Network (Sprint)" this is who the rom is primarily setup for, other carriers may use it by way of a carrier cab, but support for other carriers if any will be limited....... Enjoy

Features:
HTC Sense 2.5
Undetectable Internet Sharing
Working MMS

Included:
Opera 9.7
MSFT Marketplace
MS MyPhone
Windows Live
Windows LiveIM
HTC Calculator
HTC Quick GPS
HTC YouTube
HTC Album
HTC Audio Booster
HTC Streaming Media Player
HTC Comm Manager
HTC SIM Manager
HTC E-Mail Setup
HTC Peep
MS Facebook
Adobe Reader
RSS Hub
HTC MP3 Trimmer
HTC Voice Recorder
HTC Teeter
HTC Sense 2.5

Removed:
Jetcet Printing
Jetcet Presentation
MS Voice Command
MS Welcome Center
Live Search (Bing)
OZ IM
SPCS TV
SPCS Navigation
NFL Mobile
Nascar Mobile
BCR WorldCard Mobile
HTC Task Manager (is not included in newer HTC ROMs)

Using RunCC SD Autoinstall:
To use the SD Autoinstall feature of RunCC you will need to create a file named SDConfig.txt in the root of you SD card then edit this file to point to the directory on your SD card that you want RunCC to install from

Example:

Code:
CAB: \Storage Card\TP2\Cabs\Resco.cabCAB: \Storage Card\TP2\Cabs\Registry.cabXML: \Storage Card\TP2\Initial\RegEdits.xml
Note: All of your .cabs and .xml's need to be marked as read only or RunCC will delete them.

Note this ROM uses a version of WM that may not be compatible with all of your software if you have issues with the position of your app try " Ameba" or "Showcase" for position fix.

DOWNLOAD_HERE

Last edited by jakdillard; 05-24-2010 at 10:43 AM.
This post has been thanked 14 times.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:40 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Re: JD's Custom Windows Mobile 6.5.5 ROM

Change Fixes Ect.

1. Owner_Info_Fix

2. Startmenu_and_OK_Button_Enabling

Last edited by jakdillard; 05-20-2010 at 09:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Iron.Wraith is keeping up the good workIron.Wraith is keeping up the good work

*sits with knife and fork in hand looking at empty plate*
Old 05-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

looking forward to giving this a go..

com2 or com3?
Old 05-17-2010, 01:56 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

it will be a com5 build 23569.5.5.0 tried to upload earlier but it failed will upload later tonight
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:51 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
it will be a com5 build 23569.5.5.0 tried to upload earlier but it failed will upload later tonight
nice, thanx jd
Old 05-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

RSVP...

Looking forward to your Latest and Greatest...
Old 05-17-2010, 05:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thanks JD looking forward to this

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 05-17-2010, 05:33 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

i was expecting to find the first 23570 tp2 rom here....hmm

Old 05-17-2010, 06:49 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

lets get it on!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development