PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 02:39 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC fights Apple with patent complaint. Goes for iBan.

HTC is trying to get the ITC to ban the sale of iPhones, iPads, and iPods in the US. Glad to see a fight back.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE64B51T20100512

Mods, I don't know a proper forum for this, so please move accordingly, since it's not WM or Android specific.

EDIT: changed title. It's not a lawsuit. Just a patent complaint.

Last edited by Cicatrize; 05-12-2010 at 02:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: HTC fights Apple with patent complaint. Goes for iBan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post

Mods, I don't know a proper forum for this, so please move accordingly, since it's not WM or Android specific.

EDIT: changed title. It's not a lawsuit. Just a patent complaint.
I'm not exactly sure where to put it....but let's try it here.

late,
Coz
Old 05-12-2010, 03:28 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
I'm not exactly sure where to put it....but let's try it here.

late,
Coz
I think you should make a new section
Law Suites and Patent Infringements

Or
WAAAAAAH!!!! Theirs is better than mine
Old 05-12-2010, 04:12 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Ah America..where "Innovation" means suing the other guy for patent infringement, then being sued back for patent infringement and waisting millions of dollars of theirs and the governments money only to settle for absolutely nothing different then before.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 05-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen
Ah America..where "Innovation" means suing the other guy for patent infringement, then being sued back for patent infringement and waisting millions of dollars of theirs and the governments money only to settle for absolutely nothing different then before.
Government's money?
You mean our money.
Most americans don't make the connection but should. Lawyers are the only one's making money!

I'm glad to see htc firing back at crapple! IMO It's about time! :P

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions